Hinata Shoyo (Requested by FioreKuberick)

Hi minna-san, thank you all for voting and reading. I am very grateful. Thank you all for requesting, and commenting. You're all the best.

Requester- FioreKuberick!!!!!

Up next...

1) Kuroo Tetsurou

2) Oikawa Tooru

3) Hinata x Kageyama

4) Tsukishima Kei part two (requested by AnimeFangirl27, and animeotakugamer) The part two is from the first update I did. The Tsukishima one if you did not know.

5) Tsukishima Kei

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu

~~~

Reader's POV

One word to describe the boy I like is.... energetic... or maybe cute. He is so small and cute, but I would have to go with energetic.

Now the things I like about him is his smallness, he is very loud, works very hard, tries his best, he is very cute, freaks out before a game, can jump very high, and is very energetic. He is one of a kind.

"Today I'm going to confess." I smiled, and walked to school.

~~~

As I entered my high school, I saw 'him.'

"[Y/N]!" I turned to see a boy with orange hair, it's him. Hinata Shoyo. The boy I've liked. It only took a few months for me to fall for him.

"Hinata, good morning." I greeted him.

"Morning!" He greeted back.

"[Y/N], I was wondering... after school, would you like to go and watch us practice?" I stared at him, with confusion. "Us?"

"Oh, Karsuono's volleyball team, including me." He answered the question. I gave him a smile and nodded.

"Really!?" I nodded once again, chuckling. He hugged me and walked to his seat.... My face went red.

H-He hugged me!?

I was just hugged by my crush!?

I turned to see Hinata, his face was all red too.

'Oh, what am I doing!?' He thought to himself.

~~~~

It was finally after school and I walked with Hinata into the gym. "Who is that?" A boy that was shorter than Hinata asked. Someone is smaller than him, no way!

"I'm [Y/N], and you are?" I asked him.

"Nishinoya, Yuu." I nodded.

And then everyone else introduced themselves. "Lets start!" The captain, Daichi shouted and everyone nodded. I sat next to the manager, Kiyoko.

"Is the team good?" I asked, watching the boys practicing.

"I think were alright." She answered, quietly. I could barely hear her, but nodded, guessing on what she said. I bet she said 'Were okay,' or 'Were pretty good.' or 'I think were good.'

I then widened my eyes to see Hinata jump super high. I've seen him jump before, but not like this. He then spiked the ball to the floor.

"Nice, Hinata!" I heard Tanaka yell.

I always heard Hinata talk about how he 'can spike freely and not have to worry about getting blocked cause I have him on my side.' So he was talking about Kageyama.

All of a sudden the ball came towards Hinata and he couldn't receive it and the ball came flying towards me. I widened my eyes, knowing what was going to happen.

I had no time to move...

'BAM!'

The ball smacked me right in the face.

"Owwwwwww." I covered my face, feeling blood drip from my nose. Now I have a nose bleed.

"[Y/N]!" They all ran towards me.

Kiyoko gave me a tissue and I put it on my nose. I then pinched my nose, so it would stop the bleeding faster.

"Are you okay, [Y/N'!?" Hinata asked, worriedly. I gave him a smile, and nodded. "It's just a nose bleed." I reassured him.

"Can I have another tissue?" I asked. Kiyoko gave me the box of tissues and I grabbed a tissue. "No worries, it will stop very soon. Go on and practice." I told them.

They shrugged, and nodded.

Soon after they started practice, and finally the bleeding stopped.

~~~~~

"Good work everyone!" Daichi yelled and everyone started to clean the gym and pack up. "[Y/N], wait for me, okay?!" I heard Hinata shout from across the gym. "Okay!" I agreed.

When he was finished we walked home together. "You guys are great, I want to watch you guys practice more often." I told Hinata. "Though I don't really want to get hit in the face." I added.

"We don't mind having you." He smiled.

Then something came to mind, and I grinned.

"Hinata, lets get a bite to eat." I told him, since I was starving. I bet he was too. He looked at me, and agreed.

And we walked to the nearest fast-food place. We just got some burgers and fries. "God, I'm hungry." Hinata sighed. He just ate a burger and fries... and he's still hungry!?

"When's the inter-high?" I asked him. "It's coming soon, it's on June 2nd." He answered, getting excited. I watched him jump up and down like a 5 year old.

"Mind if I come and watch?" He stared at me. "You'll come?" I nodded. "I mean I'm going to watch you guys practice for now on, so of course I want to see you all play in the inter-high."

~~~

And with that, Hinata talked about volleyball all the way to my house.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow." He grinned, walking to his house.

"Hinata, can I tell you something before you go?" I asked. He nodded, stopping in his foot tracks.

"I-I really like you!" I gave him a smile, making him go red. Ah, he was not expecting a confession was he. He fiddled with his fingers.

"I-I-I-I like you too!" With that he started walking away.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Shoyo!" I waved to him, making him blush even more.

"See you tomorrow!" He grinned.

And he ran home, like the speed of light.

Man, that boy can run.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hi minna-san, how are you guys? Sorry for the slow update. I just wasn't in the mood to write, and I went on vacation. I brought my I-Pad, but I forgot my keyboard. And I had Wi-fi. So that is partially why I didn't write.

So how did you all like it? Sorry if it was bad, I tried my very best.

Sorry for grammatical errors and such.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️@FioreKuberick, I decided to make another one-shot for you. It is your choice, pick any guy from Haikyuu. It's a special one-shot, I don't know how it's special but I'll make it special somehow.

Anways, Comment!

Vote

And goodbye my fellow readers.

~AnimeFangirl59~