Kozume Kenma (Requested by cool_hatz)

Hi minna-san, thank you all for still reading even though I haven't been updating lately. I've been trying my best since I have school, and I'm joining a club activity. The club will be the ANIME CLUB!!! I couldn't believe that my school had an anime club, I almost fainted.

Anyway, I haven't written a Kenma one shot in so long, so it will be rusty! XD But I hope it turns out okay.

Anyway, I'll let you read now.

How about we start with Kenma's POV?

Kenma's POV

I was playing a video game on my phone, and suddenly a message popped onto my screen, revealing my friend... [Y/N].

To Kenma

From [Y/N]

Hi there! I just wanted to say hi and I have something else. Would you care to wait after school for me, and hear me out tomorrow? It won't be very long.

That was the message, I messaged back saying I would wait. And with that, I stopped texting her.

"I think [Y/N] is going to confess to you." My other friend Kuroo smirked, lying on my bed in my room. I rolled my eyes and started to play my video game.

"Lets say 'if' she was going to confess would you accept? Don't you likkke her."

I blushed and turned my head away so Kuroo wouldn't make fun of me, "It's none of your business..."

"That's the Kenma I know. Well I've got to go~ See you later, Kenma."

"Bye." I responded quietly.

READER'S POV

I was started to freak out, oh oh oh oh my god! I'm going to confess to Kenma. That was my promise with my [B/F/N],(Best friend name) I had to do it. I always kept backing out, and running away from Kenma.

But tomorrow, I will do it!!!!!

I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can't.... do it.

I'm freaking out again...

Oh.. What should I do? There are so many possibilities!!! Like, him declining me, me running away, me changing the subject, someone ruining the moment making it akward... Lots of possibilities!

"[Y/N], just get some sleep, it will be fine tomorrow." I told myself, getting ready for bed.

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL~ ^.^

I was in class, nervous because Kenma sits beside me. It's just weird... I feel like I've already confessed and he rejected me, it's like an awkward feeling, you know?

"Hi!" I walked over to friends, to get out of that awkward feeling. But I felt bad for leaving Kenma alone.

"Have you confessed to you know who yet?" My best friend asked me.

"Shhhhh." I hissed, sighing. "No I have not confessed but after school I will." My best friend glanced at Kenma then to me. "I'll bet he will say, yes."

I blushed, "That would only be in my dreams."

"No, I bet it! If I win, you have to buy me lunch tomorrow." I nodded, the bet was on.

Who will win?

"Class take your seats. Make sure you have your homework out." I grabbed my bag getting my homework out that was so easy yesterday.

"I'll check it off." The teacher went around to check our assignment, and had finally gotten to me.

"[Y/N], please recheck all your answers. I suggest you do that quick so people don't get the wrong idea." I looked down on my homework and blushed.

All it had written on it was Kenma.

I was so embarrassed, and quickly grabbed my paper and stuffed it back in my bag. "Give it to me at the end of the day, okay?" I nodded quickly and slumped into my chair.

Please let this day go by fast...

~~

Through out all my classes, my assignments had the same problem. I had written down Kenma's name down on all of my homework.

I wanted to hide in every class, not wanting anyone to see me face.

~~~

When it was finally afterschool, I grew nervous... Very nervous.

"Kenma you don't have practice today, right?" He nodded, looking at me with those cute cat looking eyes. His eyes were adorable in every way.

"Then can we talk outside?" He nodded, following me.

When we had reached the gates of the school I stopped, because nobody was around. It was the perfect time to confess and just to get it over with.

"So what did you want to tell me?" He asked, staring at me once again.

"U-Um... Well you see... You know... I've been meaning to tell you... I..." I kept trailing off, trying not to chicken out.

"I like you... Kenma." I had finally confessed, I was absolutely proud of myself.

Kenma was quiet, and I grew anxious waiting for his answer.

"I'm sorry, just for get about it-I like you too...." I was interrupted by him. My cheeks started to burn up, when he had confessed. Though I was glad he liked me back.

"Oh...." I smiled. I walked up to him and gave him a hug, it was awkward, because Kenma wasn't hugging back, he was super embarrassed which I found adorable!

Finally he hugged me back, very very slowly. It made me want to laugh, but didn't. Cause that would be kind of rude.

"Let's play some video games at your house." I said, while he nodded.

"Lets us go then!" I grabbed his hand walking to his house. But stopped thinking of something. "Kenma." He looked at me, wondering what I had to say.

I moved closer to face and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I love you!"

He had no words, no words at all. He was so embarrassed to talk, and turned his head blushing. "Lets go..." He mumbled, walking. I smiled, nodding, oh Kenma is just so cute. XD

________________________________

Hi guys! I have finally updated! Sorry for the wait! This is my second Kenma one, so tell me what you all think.

I love you all!

Vote

Comment

Bye!!!!

~AnimeFangirl59