Kozume Kenma X Shy Reader

Sorry for not updating in a long time, but you all know the reasons why. I can share my exams with you all in the Author's note at the bottom. :)

Requested by: CindyTjong , @_j_e_l_s_a_ , @_haikyuu_

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu

Reader's POV

(In this oneshot, Summer break is in this and the last day of school, so this is not based on Japanese schools.)

"Get it together, (Y/N)! This is your last chance!" I slapped my cheeks, trying to gain confidence. "This is my last chance."

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL~

I walked into school happily knowing it was the last day of school, and quietly went over to my desk. A bunch of guys though were at my desk.

"U-Um, c-can y-you p-please m-move?" I stuttered, and they all looked at me. I gulped, and decided to sit somewhere else.

"It's the shy girl!" I sat in the back next to the window and saw Kozume Kenma right beside me. My heart started to beat faster and I was so hoping that he could not hear it, cause you know that would be embarrassing.

Okay, I'm a girl who is shy on the outside but once you get to know me I'm really outgoing and not shy at all. I can't help it, at school I can never be who I want to be. So today, the last day of school, I'm confessing to the boy I like. Who might that be? Well it's none other than Kozume Kenma.

I saw him playing on his phone again, I swear he's always on his phone. "Hi, (Y/N). What are you doing over the summer?" Kenma asked.

"H-Hi Kenma... I-I haven't really thought about what I'm going to do o-over the s-summer, probably r-relax." I answered really quietly not expecting him to talk to me.

"(Y/N), come on speak up, no one can hear you!" A boy with spiky black hair came in. "Stop being so shy!" Kuroo Tetsurou has arrived.

"Sorry." I apologized quietly. "I'll try to speak up."

"I can't hear you! How can someone like you? You're so shy and quiet, and you never talk." Kuroo sighed looking at Kenma. Kenma just gave Kuroo a nice glare and Kuroo just smiled back.

"Shut up."

"Make me." Kenma just rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay. So, what do you plan doing today you two?" Kenma and I looked up at him.

"Well I was planning on texting and waiting for this day to be over." Kenma answered.

"I-I was planning on- Nevermind." I changed my mind. I can't tell them I'm going to confess. I'll just embarrass myself. That I cannot do.

"What? Come on you can tell me!" I shook my head. "Please! I won't laugh, well Kenma and I won't laugh. We promise~"

"No."

"PLEASE! If you don't tell me, I'm going to annoy you." I sighed not wanting him to annoy me all day. "Please!"

"Fine, I-I was planning on c-confessing." I admitted.

"Aww, who are you confessing to?" I blushed, "Who is it? Is it someone I know!? Is he in this class!?" I blushed even more.

"I'm kind of scared to though, because I feel like he doesn't like me back." I mumbled, I feel like Kuroo figured it out and he looked at Kenma. Kenma wasn't paying attention to me, he was paying attention to his phone.

"Oh, confess. You never know~" I snuck a glance at Kenma. There's no way he would like a girl like me. There's no way.

"Do you need something (Y/N), you keep staring at me." I blushed and shook my head. "Is there something on my face?" I shook my head.