Oikawa Tooru x Reader

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu or any kpop things I mention!

Ha ha, I'm back. I've been to lazy to update so now I decide to update with an idea finally!  It's been like months since I last updated. I'm going to apologize, I'm sorry!!!!!!

Requester: KuronekiKen

~Reader's POV~

    I've been counting for the past month. Counting down for my wonderful birthday! My birthday is literally tomorrow! I'm so excited! Okay need to calm down.

There're really only one present that I want. I know it might be stupid but I want Oikawa Tooru to ask me out. My dream is for him to ask me out (A/N: My dream is to go to Kcon to see kpop groups, we all have problems).

I looked at my phone and saw that is was 8 pm and sighed. What else could be my present? I really don't want gift cards, or money (A/N: Sweetie, we all need money, and what about iTunes? iTunes is the bomb, just saying. Okay I need to stop with these things. Sorry!).

I sat on my bed thinking about if Oikawa would ask me out. I would freak out if he did, and scream. I've been friends with Oikawa since the first year of high school and started liking him since the first year of high school. I don't even remember why I like that idiot.

"(F/N), come downstairs! Your grandma sent you money. It's for your birthday!" I heard my mother yell. I got up and ran downstairs to find my mom waving 50 dollars.

I took the 50 dollars and wondered what kind of clothes I would buy. "Yay~ 50 dollars! I'm going shopping on my day off with my friends!" My mom patted my head and I went back into my room.

I put the money into my wallet then put the wallet in my purse. I jumped onto my bed and stared at my phone looking like I was waiting for a message from someone. I smiled thinking it was going to be my birthday tomorrow, a special day for me. My birthday!!!!!!

~NEXT DAY~

I got changed into my uniform and headed to the kitchen. I saw my mom and dad at the kitchen table. "Happy birthday (Y/N)!" I smiled and sat down at the table.

"Here's your (F/B)~ Enjoy~" My mom pinched my cheek. ( F/B stand for favorite breakfast)

I ate my breakfast and headed out to my school and saw a couple of my friends. "Happy birthday (Y/N)~" I waved at them and walked to school with them.

I loved seeing my friends but I wanted to see one person when walking to school. Oh well, I'll see him later in class. I hope he'll remember my birthday.

I walked into class and saw Oikawa. I waved at him and he waved back. He's not going to say anything? I sat at my desk and glared at it. Why doesn't he remember!? Maybe he's going to say happy birthday later, but still...

Why am I getting so mad? A lot of people don't remember my birthday. So why do I care? I shouldn't even care, yeah. I shouldn't care. (A/N: Why am I making this so dramatic?)

My friends came over with small gifts. I was really happy and hugged them all. "Thanks guys." They all nodded and we all talked about the most random stuff ever.

I was so happy until Oikawa came over here. "What are you guys doing? Is today something special?" I glared at him and my friends just gave him a judging look.

"You don't remember what day it is?"

"Is it someone's birthday? Whose birthday is it?" He asked excitedly. I wanted to slap or punch him in the god damn face. He didn't even remember my birthday and I remembered his.

"It's nothing, we have to get in our seats our teacher is coming." I said to him.

"But (F/N)~ I want to know whose birthday it is!" I just ignored him and the teacher came in. Oikawa walked to his seat sulking, wanting to know whose birthday it was. He's such a kid sometimes.

~~~~

~After school~

My friends had something to do after school so I decided to walk home all by myself. At least my friends remembered my birthday.

When I started walking home, someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I screamed and started to punch who ever had me in their grip.

"Ow! It's me Oikawa!" I stopped screaming and punching and looked up. It was indeed Oikawa. "Your punch hurts a lot you know. Don't let me get started on your scream, (F/N). Your scream was so loud, I bet people from miles away could hear you."

Once I saw his face, it made me angry. I, then, started to walk away.

"(F/N)? Why are you waking away from me? Are you upset or something?" Oikawa asked me multiple questions.

I stopped on my tracks and turned around to glare at him. "I'm fine. I'm not upset over anything."

"I know you're lying. Tell me what's wrong." He took both of my hands, making me face him.

"I know this is stupid. I remembered your birthday, but you didn't remember mine. I just wanted you to say happy birthday to me. Sorry for getting so upset about it, it's stupid to get upset about a birthday."

Oikawa didn't say anything. I tried to pull my hands out of his hands but he just wouldn't let go.

"Oikawa let go." He shook his head. God this boy. If I tell you to let go, let go.

While I was struggling to get of his grip, suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine.

I had to process what had just happened. "Sorry, I didn't remember your birthday, so I gave you a kiss as a present." I got a kiss from Oikawa!? Wait that's not the point. A kiss as a present? Really? I didn't want a kiss. Dang it, I have to admit it. Can't go lying to myself now can I? You don't get a kiss from Oikawa everyday, so that's not a bad present.

"So, anyway, do you want to go on a date with me today? I feel really bad for forgetting your birthday."

I was shocked on how Oikaws asked me on a date. My birthday present actually came true, that's a shocker. "Sure, but not today. Tomorrow. I have family coming over today. Pick me up at 7 tomorrow. Bye~"

With that I started to walk away. I then remembered something. I ran back to Oikawa.

"(F/N)?"

I grabbed a sharpie from my backpack and grabbed Oikawa's arm. "Hold on, just a second. There."

I wrote on Oikawa's arm to pick me up at 7.

"Why did you write that. I'll remember it you know." Oikawa said, confused on why I wrote that.

"Want to make sure you remember our date tomorrow. I don't want you to forget our date, like you did with my birthday. Well see you tomorrow!"

________

Sorry for not updating in months! I have no excuses! I just did not feel like writing. But today I feel like updating.

Is anyone watching Haikyuu season 2?

As promised I have a picture of myself, I'm not very pretty, but whatever.

I turned 15 about 1 month ago.

Vote, comment, read and if you want you can follow me. :)

Next up:

Kyotani Kentarou (don't know if I spelled that right)