@AnimeFangirl's Special Request

Hi minna-san, how are you all?

This is another special request, made my me!!!!

Reader's POV

I was walking with Kageyama, eyeing him from the corner of my eye.

"Kageyama do you remember we have a date today, at 6?" I asked. Yes, my boyfriend is Kageyama Tobio. He's quite the tsun-tsun.

"O-Of course..."

"Okay, make sure to pick me up." I grabbed his hand and smiled, tightening my grip.

"W-Wait! I have plans later today, why don't we have the date next week?" My smiled had faded, while I bit my lip, I was looking forward to having a date with Kageyama. But I understand if he can't go.

"Ah, then lets do it next week." I walked hand in hand with Kageyama to my house.

But all of a sudden, he stopped and let go of my hand.

"Mnm?" I stopped wondering why he had let go.

"I've got to go, I can't walk you home. See you!" With that, he had left me alone. I feel so special...

~~~

As I entered my house, I looked over to my mom who was cooking something that smelled super good.

"Hey mom, is it hard being in a relationship?" I asked, wondering.

"Yes it is. It's very hard..." She said. I sighed, and walked to my room.

I walked into my room to have pictures with Kageyama, and smiled. "He's probably busy with volleyball."

NEXT DAY~!

"Sugawara-senpai!"

"[Y-Y/N]" He stuttered out my name. Sugawara-senpai is my best friend. "D-Do you need something?" I shook my head, smiling.

"Guess what, I have a date with Kageyama next week."

"Wasn't your date supposed to be yesterday?" I nodded, leaning against the wall.

A bunch of students came running by, making me fall.

"Watch where you're going people."

"Need a hand?" I smiled and nodded at Sugawara-senpai. Sugawara-senpai pulled me up. I fixed my skirt and began to talk.

"Kageyama and I were going to have date yesterday but he had plans suddenly and then he to do something and left me stranded."

"He's probably busy with volleyball or something."

I nodded.

"Well I have to go to class see you later!"

~~~~

ONE WEEK LATER

I entered the gym to find everyone one except for Kageyama.

"Where's Kageyama?"

"I don't know, why?" Daichi asked.

"We have a date today, but I can't find him and he promised to walk me home."

"Ohhhh?" Tsukishima chuckled.

I looked over to him, knowing he knew something.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"I don't know where he is, but your promise won't come true. He's walking home with another girl." I didn't know if I should believe Tsukishima so I decided to see if it was true.