Nishinoya Yuu X Reader

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu

Requested by: @Arisa_Zicara
Another Requester is FabulousOchibi
Also another requester is @_j_e_l_s_a_

I hope you enjoy this, thanks for you all being patient with me. :)

Reader's POV

Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...

30 minutes later~

"AH! I'm going to be late!!! Mom why didn't you wake me up!?" I screamed getting dressed as fast possible and running to the kitchen.

My mom was at the table with a cup of coffee, and just laughed at me. "Why would I wake you up? Waking up is your responsibility, not mine."

"Ugh... Mom I'm going to be late." I said, and grabbed the toast and but it in my mouth. With that I left the house and ran to school.

"I've only got five minutes..." I said, and starting to run as fast as possible.

~~
AT SCHOOL~

I made it in time. When I entered the class the bell rang. Thank god. I sat beside my guy friend. He just looked at me, and bursted out laughing.

A/N: Name your guy friend whatever you like. :)

"What!?"

"You look terrible." I punched in his shoulder. "It's true though!"

"I woke up late. I didn't have all the time in the world to look nice and all." He wiped the tears from his face and patted my head.

He was laughing so hard he cried, oh how much I would really want to punch him again.

"I'm sorry."

Then class started, "Okay class, come on get in your seats. Class is starting." My teacher shouted at us, and the kids not sitting in there seats ran to their seats.

~~~
LUNCH TIME~~~

"You want to eat lunch with me?" He asked me. I was about to agree until my name was shouted. We turned around to see Nishinoya Yuu.

My face turned red. I really like Nishinoya-senpai. I've liked ever since I met him. I just remember when I called him Nishinoya-senpai, he fainted. I thought it was funny.

"Nishinoya-senpai what's up?" I asked him.

"Argh....I'm dying." Nishinoya-senpai grabbed his chest falling to the ground.

"Do you need somthing?" I asked him. With that he quickly got up nodding his small head. "Then, what do you need?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"O-oh, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to have lunch with me!" He stuttered. I stared at my guy friend and he gave me smile.

"You go have lunch with him. I have plenty of other friends." He patted my head and left the classroom.

"The nerve of that guy..." Nishinoya-senpai whispered, I just looked at him with a confused look. "I said nothing, lets go!" Nishinoya-senpai took my hand and led me to the cafeteria.

We sat down at a table and starting to eat our lunch. "You okay? You seem upset." I asked Nishinoya-senpai. He stared down at his feet.

"Nishinoya-I'm fine. I'm not upset." I was interrupted by Nishinoya-senpai. I quietly nodded and continued to eat. I was about to start a conversation but Nishinoya-senpai beat me to it.

"Do you like anyone?" I almost choked on my food. "You don't have to answer." He quickly stated.

"I do have someone I like. I'm not going to tell you though. Do you like someone?" I asked. He nodded slowly. "Ah! I forgot to do my homework!" I screamed just remembering it.

Nishinoya-senpai stared at me, and started laughing. "What are you going to do?" I didn't know what do... I thought of [GF/N] (GF/N stands for guy friend's name).

"I'm going to ask [GF/N], I'll be right back." I said to Nishinoya and ran over to [GF/N].

"Hey, did you finish the homework last night for English? I forgot to do it." I just saw him smile and handed me his homework.

"Go copy it down, this is your first time forgetting to do your homework, so I'll let you copy mine." I felt bad copying his homework.

"I'm sorry." I apologized to him. He just patted my head.

"Don't worry about it." I felt bad so I gave him a hug. I broke the hug and thanked him one more time before running over to Nishinoya-senpai.

"I'm back." I smiled, but he just kept eating his food. He seemed angry. Why is he so angry? "Um...I'm just gonna finish my homework..." I mumbled grabbing my assignment and copied the answers.

"Finished!"

"Why didn't you ask me for help?" I looked up at Nishinoya-senpai, and laughed at him. "What is so funny!?" I stopped laughing.

"Your aren't very smart. You may be a smart in volleyball, but you are not smart in school. I asked [GF/N], because he's smart." I pinched his cheek. I noticed he was about to say something but he was interrupted by the bell ringing.

"Meet after school, I need to talk to you." He said in a serious tone. I nodded, quite surprised by his seriousness. I walked back to class.

AFTER SCHOOL~

[GF/N] and I were walking out of the school building and saw Nishinoya-senpai at the gates. "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He patted my head. I waved goodbye to him and ran over to Nishinoya-senpai.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Do you like [GF/N]?" I looked at him. "Well do you? I hate how he pats your head! He smiles at you, and-Are you jealous?" I interrupted him.

"WHAT!? NO!" I giggled at him understanding why he was upset all day. "I'm not jealous. Why would I be jealous?!" My giggling turned into laughter.

I hugged Nishinoya-senpai, "Nishinoya-senpai I do not like [GF/N]. I like you. I think you're adorable when you're jealous." I broke the hug and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I like you too! I was not jealous though!" I just stared at him. "I wasn't."

"You were totally jealous, if you don't admit it, I will stop calling you Nishinoya-senpai. I'll just call you, Yuu or something."

"I admit I was jealous." He automatically said. I guess he wants me to still call him Nishinoya-senpai.

"Now lets go out for ice cream!~" I smiled taking his hand. Nishinoya-senpai shouted something, and I just started laughing.

"I'm buying!"

_____________

Sorry that is was short, I hope you all liked it. Sorry again about Nishinoya's personality, it wasn't quite there.

I'll be updating either tomorrow or Saturday so be prepared.

Edited by AnimeFangirl27

Up next:
1) Kozume Kenma
2) Karasuno X Reader
3) Iwaizumi Hajime