Sugawara Koushi (Requested by Celestial-otaku718)

Hi minna-san, thank you all for reading! I have 1000 reads or maybe more, so I thank you all.

Requester- Celestial-otaku718

Next up...

1) Hinata Shoyo

2) Kuroo Tetsurou

3) Oikawa Tooru

4) ⭐️And a special request.... Kageyama x Hinata (I really don't do these but this is an exception.)

Are you ready for another Sugawara one!? On your marks, get set, READ!

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu!

~~~~

Reader's POV

Today is Valentine's day. It is the perfect chance to give it to the boy I've liked. I've been super excited, but I'm nervous. Cause this is the day I will confess my love.

Wish me luck, my friends.

"Nee, nee, who are you giving chocolates too?" [Y/F] asked. I blushed and looked away, if I told [Y/f] then she would surely laugh at me.

A/N: y/f is your friend. Just in case you don't know.

I sighed... "I wonder if he'll reject me..."

~~~

I walked around in school, trying to find the boy I wanted to give chocolates to, but it was no use. I could not find him, what so ever. And I have only five minutes for my break.

"This will be impossible to find hi-oof." I ran into someone.

I looked up to see a boy, and my entire face went red. I couldn't turn away, he was too cute. While his face heated up, when he saw me.

"S-Sugawara! Um..." I trailed off.

"[Y/N], gomen, I didn't see you there." He apologized, I shook my head like a mad person, "N-No, it's my fault, gomenasai."

He then lent out his hand to me. I gladly took it and got up. "Arigatou," I thanked him. He smiled.

With that he left.

...

...

...

I forgot to give him my chocolates!!!! I'm such an idiot. And I was going to confess too... Just my luck. I'll try again, during lunch maybe.

~~~~

It was finally lunch, and I saw Sugawara going over to his friends. Before he got to his friends I tapped on his shoulder. He turned around to see me.

He gave me a smile, which was even cuter than last time. I blushed, "Sugawara, I need to talk to you. Do you mind?" He shook his head, waiting for me to speak once again.

"Etto, today is Valentine's day, and I... I wanted- You need help giving chocolates to a boy?" He asked, interrupting me.

...

"Huh?! N-no, I wanted to give yo- Oi, Suga-san!" A boy that was a second year waved his hand to Sugawara. It was none other than Tanaka who waved his hand.

"Coming!" With that Sugawara left.

...

...

He left?! I didn't even get a chance to give him my chocolates! I will make sure to do it after school before he has practice!

~~~~

It was finally after school, I ran as fast I could to get to Sugawara, when I found him he was with his classmate, Daichi.

"Sugawara!" I shouted making the two stop.

"Hey if it isn't [Y/N]!" Daichi laughed. I walked over to them. "S-Sugawara! I didn't get to finish at lunch." I told him. He stood there waiting for me to speak once again.

I didn't mind Daichi being there, so I started to speak.

"About the Chocolates, the chocolates were meant for... For... For... Etto... Ano... Um... Nevermind!" With that I ran away.

...

"She left?" Sugawara titled his head a little bit to the right, slightly confused on what just happened.

~~~~

I ran outside, my face flushed, I was a mess. "Just what do I do? Give the chocolates to him after practice? Yeah, you still have a chance, [Y/N]!" I told myself. Getting pumped up.

~~~

I watched Sugawara do volleyball, and he gave me a smile at times, which made my face go red, like a tomato.

When he was finished, I waited for him. We decided to walk home together. This was my only chance.

"I'm ready, thanks for waiting for me." He thanked me, walking up to me. I nodded, leading the way, trying to find my box of chocolates.

When we got out of the gym, and walked for a little bit, I stopped.

"Why did we stop?" He asked me, giving me a questioning look. I turned around, making me face him.

"Please take this box of chocolates!" I bent down holding out my box chocolates in front of him. He blushed. "And also, I-I like you!" I added.

He gave me a smile, taking the chocolate. I looked up to see him smiling, aw his smiles.

"I like you too." He confessed blushing a little.

My lips formed a smile and hugged him. He hugged me back, still smiling.

"I finally was able to give you this box of chocolates." I told him, he stared at me with a confused face.

"I forgot to give you the box when I ran into you on my break, I didn't get a chance to tell you during lunch, and after school I freaked and ran away." He chuckled.

"But I still was able to give you the box in the end." I pecked his cheek.

"Let's go." I held hands with him, with a huge smile on my face.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hi minna-san! How did you like it? Anyway, I just wanted to say, thank you reading. I love all of you very much! I'm very sorry if you didn't like it! I'm trying my very best! I'm giving it my all, cause I love you.

Sorry for the grammatical errors and such.

Request as many as you want~

Comment~

Vote~

And Goodbye!~

~AnimeFangirl59~