Hinata x Kageyama (Requested by ZenStar)

Hi minna-san, this is a one of a kind request so yeah... I hope you like but I have something to say!

I did not write this, my sis, @AnimeFangirl27 wrote this! I don't know how to write yaoi so yeah. So all the credit goes to my sis!

@AnimeFangirl27 thank you so much!

It's kind of short, so sorry!!!

Requester- ZenStar

No one's P.O.V.

"Kageyama, who are you dating? Is she cute? Tell me!" Tanaka and Nishinoya barged into his classroom, piling him with questions.

"She's like another Hinata." Kageyama said. Tanaka's eyes widened, and so did Nishinoya's. "Why do you ask?" Kageyama questioned.

"U-Um... W-well word got out that you were dating someone..." Tanaka stuttered. The setter raised a brow, as if to continue.

"That's what Hinata said..." And that was it, Kageyama rushed to where Hinata was.

"Ah, Kageyama!" Hinata waved excitedly, but that soon turned into horror, as he was taken by the wrist harshly and dragged outside the school building.

"Why did you spread rumors? You said you'd keep this thing a secret!" The setter shouted. Hinata looked away with this face. :3 (That's what his face looked like)

Well... I wanted to see how long it would take them to figure out who you're dating. Doesn't that sound fun?" Kageyama sighed.

"Fine. Tch, you idiot." And they parted ways for their class sessions.

~~~

Once Kageyama reached the gym, he was cornered by the team. "WHO ARE YOU DATING?!" He wasn't expecting this!

"THINK REALLY HARD!" Kageyama shouted twice as loud. The volleyball team stayed silent, thinking.

"Miki?" Tanaka guessed.

"No. She's dating Tsukishima." Everyone gasped. Tsukishima looked at them, with a smirk.

"You didn't know?" Tsukishima put his hands in his pocket. "If we're gonna talk about Kageyama's love life, I'm leaving." And with that, he left...

"Eto... Miyu?" Tanaka guessed once again.

"Wrong again, she keeps asking me advice on how to ask out Nishinoya." The libero blushed.

"YES!!!!!!" He jumped up and down excitedly. "SHE LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!" Kageyama sighed, and walked out of the gym.

"Wait, Kageyama!!!!!" Tanaka roared.

As Hinata was heading the gym, he ran into someone. "Ah, gomen. Oh! Kageyama!" Kageyama grunted, and dragged Hinata to who knows where.

Hinata knew what was wrong, and began to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You think they'll figure it out?" Hinata asked, trying to control his laughter. Kageyama pulled Hinata into a kiss before replying.

'They're too dumb to figure out that I'm actually dating you."

________________

Remember I did not write this! My twin sister, @AnimeFangirl wrote this!!!!!! Cause I don't know how to write these!