Kuroo Tetsurou (Requested by hirokohs)

Hi minna-san, how are all of you today!? I hope you had a good day so far, if not you can talk to me. I'll make you feel better. :)

Requester- @hirokohs

Anyway I'm giving you all a heads up on who is up next...

1) Oikawa Tooru

2) Kageyama x Hinata (It's a special request)

3) Tsukishima Kei Part 2 (First update on my one-shots)

4) Tsukishima Kei (A different one-shot)

5) A special request for @FioreKuberick, which will be a secret until updated.

6) Nishinoya Yuu

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer- I do NOT own Haikyu

On your marks, get set, READ!

~~~~~

Reader's POV

"Good morning, [Y/N]~" I turned my head, before entering class to find a boy with black hair. It was a total bed head. He then gave me a smug smile.

"Good morning to you too, Kuro." I smiled.

And we both walked to our desks and sat down. "Do anything fun over the weekends?" He turned his chair around. "Nothing really, you?" I asked, smiling.

"Mnm, hung out with Kenma I guess. But we do that a lot." He answered me.

I'm in love with Kuroo.. Why?

He's cute.

He's werido.

He's nice. No... he can be a jerk too.

Has a smug smile on him at all times.

Three words, "I love him." Of course I would never say that out loud, it would be to embarrassing. Plus, I don't think he likes me.

~~~~

It was finally lunch and I knew what was going to happen.

"You made this, [Y/N]?" And with that he took my bento and started to eat my food inside the container.

"Yes I did! And Kuroo, I need to eat too!" I pouted. I then smirked and grabbed another bento. Take that Kuroo, I made extra so I can eat lunch for once.

"You have more!?" Kuroo questioned me.

"Ha, I made some for you and me. Cause I just knew you would eat my bento so I made another one for me." I implanted a smirk on my face.

"Oh?" And with that he took my bento again...

"Damn you!" I slightly punched him.

"You're food is the best [Y/N]." He finished eating. "And thanks for making me a bento~" He smirked. I blushed, and turned away. "Well, whatever. Just next time don't eat mine."

"No, I like stealing your food, I love seeing your reactions~" He smirked once again. I then punched him again, on the shoulder.

"I. Hate. You!" I hissed at him.

"Aww, I'm so hurt~ Why are you always so mean to me?" I looked at him. He looked hurt.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry you're hurt by my words... Like hell I care!" I shouted at him, Kuroo then gave me a grin. Damn him, and his grin.

Though in reality I didn't really mean what I said. I don't hate him, it's the opposite, but I can't help but say the wrong things. I'm like a tsundere, well some what.

"I still can't believe you ate two of my bentos!" I yelled at him. "I can't believe it."

"I'm a hungry man. You'd be my perfect wife, please marry me~" He winked at me, in a jokingly way. I knew he was kidding, but I still had to say something. Damn, me.

"Iyada." (Meaning- Not a chance)

He started to fake cry, "Why are you always so mean to me?" I shrugged. 'Mou, stop saying mean things, [Y/N]!' I screamed in my mind.

~~~

It was finally after school.

"Wait for me, [Y/N], I want to walk you home~" He gave me his smug smile, that I love so much.

"Whatever." I waited for him to pack his things.

When he was done we walked to my house and he talked nonstop. I wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying.

"Care to watch the inter-high? To see how amazing we are?" He gave me a grin. 'Yes, I would love to come and watch!' That's what I would like to say...

"Whatever." I answered, cold heartedly.

"Still cold as ever." He stopped walking. I ran into him, since I was behind him. "Hey! Don't stop all of a sudden!" I yelled at him.

"I have a question for you. I have been meaning to ask you for a while but I thought it wasn't the right time. But now is the time to ask you." Kuroo became super serious.

"W-What is it?" I asked him.

"How do you feel about me?" With that question my face went red.

"H-H-How I-I f-f-feel a-about y-you!?" I restated his question, but stuttered it, like crazy. I then began to fiddle with my fingers and gulped a few times.

"Ano... well... um... lets see..." I trailed off. 'Oh no, I don't want to confess my feelings! Not now! Not today! Not ever!'

Just when I was freaking out, Kuroo planted a kiss on my lips.

My face became redder than before, if possible.

"I love you, [Y/N]." He grinned.

"I-I hate you." I was blushing madly.

"You're suppose to say "I love you too." Not "I hate you." You know that, [Y/N]." Kuroo stated, sighing.

"You know what I mean. Those words are way to embarrassing." I admitted.

"Ha, just say it. It's not that hard." Kuroo laughed at me.

"I love yo- I Hate you!"

Kuroo stared at me... *Cue Face Palm.*

"So close, [Y/N], so close." Kuroo slapped his hand over his forehead.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hi minna-san, sorry for a long update. I have one excuse! I was getting my room redone, it looks super cool now. My room looked like a disaster before. But that only took one day, and the rest of the days, I had no idea what to write. Right now I'm watching a Bleach Movie. It's the second one called, "Diamond Dust Rebellion." I watched the third movie too. "Fade To Black."

Disclaimer- I do not own Bleach!!!!

Anyway, sorry for grammatical errors and such!

I love you all for commenting, and voting. You guys are awesome! You're the best!

Vote~

Comment~

And goodbye~

~AnimeFangirl59~