Ukai Keishin (Requested by Sky_Night)

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu or the picture!

I did not write this, @AnimeFangirl27 did! I couldn't think of an idea!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, been very busy. So please forgive me.

Now I'll let you read~

Today was the day.

A big day for me.

"Are you excited?" My (best friend's name) asked, gently brushing my hair. "You look gorgeous. Ukai-kun will be amazed by your appearance." She said, smiling sweetly at me.

"I hope so. I mean, we've been dating for awhile, and here we are today. This means so much to me. What if I start crying, and my makeup starts running?" I began to panic, thinking what a scene I'd make. Crying, runny makeup, families there, staring at me, and on my big day.

"(Y/N), you'll be fine. And if you do start crying, I'll smack you, for ruining my perfect makeup skills on you. Got it?" She clarified, with an evil smirk planted on her face.

"Y-You're right. Now, I'm beginning to get nervous." I shifted awkwardly in my chair, and I fiddled with my fingers, trying to distract myself.

"You look beautiful." It was my father, who was a little teary, seeing my appearance.

"Thanks dad. I'm so nervous, yet so excited." The pounding of my chest grew louder by the second.

"Well, time to walk you down." (F/N) said, holding out his arm, which I gladly took.

The grand doors swung open, and the pianist began to play.

Today...

...I'm getting married...

...To Keishin Ukai...

I could see Keishin in his tux, which he looked fantastic in, but he awkwardly glanced at me, and his eyes widened. Dad let go, and smiled at us. "You made a fine choice, (Y/N)." He pulled out a handkerchief, and wiped his tears.

"You look... lovely..." He whispered.

"Thanks, you look good too." I whispered back at him.

Within the next minute or so, the priest said, "Please read your vows." This was making me even more nervous.

"Ahem." Keishin coughed, and began. "I just want to say that the first time I met you, I hated you..." I glared daggers at him. Where was he getting at? "You were a complete b*tch. I mean, I'm still surprised how I'm with you." Gasps were heard through the church, one of those gasps were mine. He frowned. "I didn't write this..." He muttered under his breath.

Slap!

"Really? Even if I was a b*tch, you were a complete ass!" I snapped. His cheek was red from the slapping I just gave him. "I should be the one surprised how I ended up with you!" I shouted, throwing my bouquet of red roses at him in the face.

"W-Wait. I didn't write this! The one I had was saying how much I liked you. Look, it's a letter." He shoved the piece of paper in my face. He was right, it wasn't by him, it was written by some guy named Kei... Tsukishima... That megane jerk. I knew he'd do something. "And... I was an ass to you?" He asked, furrowing a brow.

Laughing nervously, I replied, "Ahaha...well..."

"When you first met me, did you think I was an ass?" He asked.

"Well... yes?"

"Do you still think that about me?" He questioned.

"Of course I do. I mean, all you do is sit at the store, yelling at students there, or you're smoking." I said, probably making matters worse. Hey, if we're gonna get married, we should know this stuff. He stomped on the roses I threw at him.