Kageyama Tobio (Requested by Captain_LeviAckerman)

Hey guys, I'm just going to let you read so... I hope you enjoy~

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu!

Your POV

"[Y/N] lets get something to eat! I'm starving!" My best friend screamed into my hear. I looked over to her and started to read my book. "Come on, it's lunch!" She yanked me out of my chair.

"Oi! That hurts! I need to finish that book, my book report is due today!" I yelled.

"Finish that? Please you're on page 10 and that book is like 500 and something pages. Yeah, you'll definitely finish the book today." She said.

"Okay, I give up. Soooo, what are we having for lunch?" I asked walking into the noisy cafeteria. "Jeez, it's loud." I said looking at the people yelling.

"You're not one to talk, miss [Y/N]." I punched my friend's arm, "Owwww, that hurt. It's the truth though, you'd be the screaming your head off with Hinata Shoyo."

"I can't help it, we always have fun together." I laughed it off. "Now what to eat?"

"Hey lets get some-" Before my best friend could finish her sentence I fell onto the ground. "[Y/N]! Are you okay?" She ran up to me, wondering if I was alright.

"Hey! Watch where you're going." I looked up to see who it was, and when I did my I believe my heart stopped.

"If anything you should watch where you're going!" My friend yelled at him.

The guy I had run into, was none other my crush Kageyama Tobio. I've had a crush on him, since the first day of school.

THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL~~~ (Flashback, and it's still your point of view)

I was going to my class, trying to meet up with my best friend. While I was walking I ran into someone. "I-I'm sorry!" I squeaked, looking at the person I ran into.

"Just watch where you're going," He muttered, but then looked at me. "You are short."

Those words pissed me off. No, the word, short pissed me off.

"Excuse me?! I"m not short, I'm quite tall for my age!"

A/N: That's what I say all the time. I'm 4'9 and I'm 14 years old. People say I'm short. Am I short?

"I'm speaking the truth."

"Well keep that information to yourself." I puffed my cheeks, putting my hands onto hips.

He just stared at me for a while, which made me blush all of a sudden. Oh no, I'm not falling for this boy.

"W-What are you staring at?" I asked.

"I'm staring at you." He said bluntly. "You're just really short that's all. Like something I played against before in volleyball. He was super short..." He trailed off talking about some boy that was short with orange hair.

"Like I said, I'm not short!" For some reason my hear was pounding way to fast, and I knew for a fact I was in love with someone I barely know.

"I'm [Y/N], what's your name?" I asked, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Kageyama Tobio." He introduced himself to me. "Well I'll be going, see you around." He said walking away. Kageyama Tobio, that's a name I'll definitely remember.

"AH! I need to get to class!" I yelled running to my class.

PRESENT!!!!~

When I looked up at Kageyama, my started to beat again, but at fast speed, I felt like my heart was going to burst. I wonder if my friend could hear my heart pounding.

"I-I need to get something to eat!" I yelled standing up, walking away. My best friend ran back to me, with a smirk on her face. "W-What!?"

"Oh, someone has a crush. Since when? Why didn't you tell me?" She said, looking at Kageyama.

"I've had a crush on him since the first day of school, and didn't tell you cause I felt like you would go and tell him. I've never had a crush on someone before so I don't know how to tell you..." I blushed.

"HOW CUTE! You totally need to confess!" She said as we got our food and sat next to Hinata.

"What's so cute?" He asked.

"Can I tell him?" She asked me, and I nodded. "Okay, [Y/N] has a crush on Kageyama Tobio. You know him, right? He plays volleyball with you right?" Hinata nodded.

"Yeah he's our setter, he's a prodigy at volleyball." Hinata explained. "Wait let me get this straight, [Y/N] likes Kageyama?" I nodded shyly. "Then confess, it's best to confess before it's to late." He said, giving me a grin.

"Yeah... but the thing is I barely talk to him, the only I talk to him is when I see him through the hallways.... And I sometimes go to cheer him on when he's playing volleyball..."

"After school, go and confess. If he doesn't accept your feelings, he is missing out." My best friend smiled at me, and Hinata gave me is one and a kind smile. And I nodded.

"Okay... But I know he'll reject me." I said.

"I wouldn't say that..." Hinata mumbled, but I didn't hear him. "Anyway lets eat I'm seriously hungry." My best friend and I nodded, and started to eat our food.

~~~~

AFTER SCHOOL~!!!!!

"I'm not looking forward to this..." I mumbled, packing up my things.

"What aren't you looking forward to?" Hinata asked me. Hinata and I have the last class together (When you're in 8th grade and up you have multiple classes with other people, so yeah).

"You know, the confession."

"Ohhhh, that's what you meant. You'll be just fine!" He patted me on the shoulder, encouraging me. "We don't have volleyball practice so go confess before he leaves." I nodded.

When I was at the gate of the school, I saw Kageyama walking away. It was now or never, but I knew what the outcome was going to be. Rejection....

"Kageyama!" I shouted getting his attention. He then stopped in his tracks and glanced over to me. "I need to tell you something." I said as I ran up to him.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Um... I wan't to tell you... I... Um..." I couldn't find the right words. I never confessed before, so I didn't know what to confess, argh! Why is this so difficult? "Screw this, Kageyama, I've liked you ever since the first day of school. I knew you don't like me, and that's fine, but I thought I should let you know my feelings."

He stood there, not expecting to be confessed while people were passing by staring. "Um..." Was all he could say.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to confess when there was people around." I apologized.

"It's a no, right?" I asked him, as he stared into my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't like you like that." He said bluntly. My heart kind of hurt, but it was totally understandable, I mean I barely talked to him.

But then I smiled, "Just you wait! One day, I will make you fall for me!"

He smirked at me, "If you try hard, I bet I will start to fall for you."

I still have a chance, and it was not total rejection.

"Then lets begin!"

______________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!~ Please Read!!!!

Hi guys, sorry for not updating in like a month, I have been super lazy lately.... Anyway I hope you like this one-shot, sorry for Kageyama being out of character.

I WILL NOT DO A PART TWO! (Unless you all beg me to write a part two to this)

Editor- AnimeFangirl27

I love you all~

~AnimeFangirl59