Kageyama Tobio (Requested by satsukise)

Hi minna-san, thank you all for reading. I have over 80 reads so far and I have only updated three times. So thank you~

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu

Requester- satsukise

I hope you like it~

Reader's POV

I walked into the gym, and smiled. "Hi, Kageyama!" I waved to him. He looked over to me for a second and then the ball hit him right in the face.

"Oops." I whispered. Maybe I shouldn't have said something. Oh well.

"What do you want, [Y/N]?" Kageyama asked me, with a mark on his face from the volley ball. I held in my laughter so he wouldn't get mad at me.

"Well, I came to see you, silly." I gave a huge grin. I really did come to see him play. He was an awesome setter, and a genius if anything. He can spike, block, serve, toss, anything. He could do anything.

"I have to practice so don't bother me." He walked onto the court. Oh, I'm going to bother him. Cause I'm a jerk. See, ain't I nice?

Kageyama was about to toss it to that little boy, named Hinata but I decided to be nice.

"Go Kageyama! You're doing great! You got this, just toss it to him!" I shouted at him causing him to toss to Hinata harder than usual.

"[Y/N]! Stop with your yelling! I'm trying to focus!" He yelled at me. He was mad at me. Like I care.

"Like I care. Why can't your friend cheer for you?" I asked him, slightly hurt. No not really, I was not hurt. I was just acting hurt.

"I have to focus so I can toss correctly to Hinata." Kageyama calmed down.

"But I want to cheer for you! You didn't care before but now you do!? I want to cheer for you!" You were just like Hinata. You were noisy and not that smart.

"There is a reason why I don't want you to cheer for me. But I can't tell you." He stated. And the game began once again. I kept on interrupting it.

I puffed my cheeks and I was ready to explode. Why, all of a sudden he doesn't want me to cheer for him?! He didn't care before. So why?

After practice I waited for Kageyama outside the gym.

"Jeez what was your problem today?" Kageyama asked closing the gym door. I pouted, and walked away without saying anything.

It was really quiet.

"KAGEYAMA!" I screamed clinging to his arm.

"Let go of me!" Kageyama tried pushing me off him but I clung to him.

"I'll only let go until you tell me the reason why I couldn't cheer for you." I gave a smirk.

"No." Kageyama declined. "Then I will cling onto you." I puffed my cheeks.

And we kept walking... it was quiet once again...

"KAGEYAMA!" I screamed.

"What is it now!?" He asked stopping. I was really mad and I don't know why... I wanted him to tell me the reason why I couldn't cheer for me...

"Tell me you reason." I let go of his arm and put my hands on my hips. "Well!?" I was expecting an answer.

"Like hell I'll tell you." He muttered, and that pushed my buttons.

"Excuse me!? You know how long I've liked you!? And this is what I get?! I am your best friend and you won't tell me!? What is so wrong about me cheering for someone I like?" I asked him as I calmed down.

Kageyama's cheeks went red, he probably wasn't expecting me to say I like him.

"I'll tell you." He sighed. I was still mad but I listened.

"I didn't want you to cheer for me because you distract me." I had my jaw open. That was his reason?

"I distract you?" I asked him. And he nodded. "Earlier I was hit with a volleyball because you greeted me. My face will heat up when your around so I just wanted you to watch silently." His face was red once again.

"Oh?" I smirked. "You could have told me that earlier."

"Wait you face heats up when I'm around you!? That means your blushing... do you like me?" I asked him.

"N-No!" He denied. He's so not true to his feelings.

I hugged him, "I like you." I saw his face turn away. I bet his face got redder. I giggled, "You're so cute."

"Am not!"

"Okay, okay. You know I like you right?" I smiled.

"I-I... I like you too." He looked away from me.

"Now, just how am I going to deal with you?" I wondered.

And he walked me to my house, I'm going to cheer for him whenever he had a match. I bet it will irritate him, but like I said. Like I care about what he thinks.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hi minna-san, I'll try to update as fast as I can. Thank you all you readers. Anyway how did you like it? Sorry if it's bad, but I tried.

Sorry for grammatical errors and such~

Vote~

Comment~

Request as many as you wish~

And bye~

~AnimeFangirl59