Karasuno x Reader

Hi guys, I'm not going to say much, so I hope you enjoy~

Requested by: TheCrazyMeme

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu nor Uta No Prince-Sama

Reader's POV

How is this even happening? Never in my life would I expect this... Should I say something? I'll just keep watching this and see what happens.

"(Y/N) likes me!"

"Shut up you shorty, (Y/N) likes me."

"(Y/N) likes me!"

"No, she obviously likes me!"

"Guys calm down, she likes me."

"Shut up all of you, she likes me!"

I then started to get annoyed, "guys stop shouting at each other. You're all getting on my nerves. How come so many guys like me anyway?"

They all stopped shouting and stared at me. "It feels like Uta No Prince-Sama or something where every guy likes Nanami."

"Well we like you because of your personality and last but not least you're very pretty." Sugawara answered which made me smile. (I could say more things why they like you but I'm to lazy)

"Thank you, I don't get told that I have a nice personality and I'm that I'm pretty very often."

"(Y/N), is there a guy you like? Is it one of us!?" Hinata jumped up excitedly. I nodded and then was about to say something but was cut off.

"You like one of us! I still have a chance!" Hinata grinned, raising his fist into the air.

"Actually I-she does not like you. Who would like you?" Tsukishima interrupted me and was awfully rude to Hinata. "She likes me."

"Guys, I- If anything, I think Hinata has a better chance than you do. But she likes me." Kageyama smirked at Tsukishima. Tsukishima just glared at him.

"Ugh! I'm going home." I grabbed my bag and left the gymnasium. "You boys need to listen to what I have to say..." I mumbled closing the door.

"(Y/N) left."

"Who does she like?"

"She likes me!"

"Shut up Nishinoya-senpai."

"She likes me!"

"Shut up Tanaka-senpai."

~~~~~~~

I was at home doing my homework when I heard the doorbell ring. I wondered who could be at my door this late. My parents don't come home until an hour and I'm kind of scared.

I grabbed a bat and slowly opened my door. "I swear to god, if you're some creep, I am not afraid to use this bat." I held the bat with my hand and then I heard a hello.

"Hi (Y/N)." I saw the Karasuno Volleyball boy team at my front door.

"What do you want?"

"We wanted to know who you like."

"Okay guys don't interrupt me, I-could you put the bat down?" Asahi asked politely but it made me mad. Will they just stop interrupting me!?

I smiled at them and slammed the door in their faces. "Stop interrupting me!"

~~~ sorry for the skips ~~~

It was at the beginning of class and I felt a couple of stares. It was Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. Ugh! Stop staring at me, it kind of scares me. I was about to get out my seat and yell at them, but that would be embarrassing. (You're in the same class as them)

After class, it was lunch and I ran to my friends.

"She's mad at us." Daichi said. Sugawara and Asahi nodded, "it's because we kept interrupting her." The two nodded again.

"We should apologize." Sugawara said.

I sat at lunch and told my friends about the incident yesterday. "Why would so many boys like me? It's weird. I'm happy that they like me but- (Y/N) can you meet us after school?" The boys in the volleyball team asked me. I was surprised to see them.

"I guess. I have something important to tell you guys so I'll wait to tell you all after school." The boys nodded and left. "I wonder what they will do once I tell them?"

~~~~~

After school I saw them waiting outside so I hurried to them.

"I'm here."

They all smiled at me. "(Y/N), before you say who you like we all want to say, we really like you. Also, we're very sorry for interrupting you." They confessed in unison.

"Guys, I'm really happy that you like me but I have a boyfriend. I've been trying to tell you but you guys keeping interrupting me. I nodded to the fact that I liked someone and that is the boy I am dating. I hope we can still be friends though, well I have to go. Bye~" I waved off running towards my boyfriend.

"Hi sweetie~" I hugged my boyfriend and we walked away together.

"She had a boyfriend?" Yamaguchi asked.

"We're losers...." Kageyama muttered.

"I can't believe she was dating someone. I though she was single." Tanaka laughed.

"Well at least she is happy. That's all that matters. Her being happy, makes me happy." Sugawara smiled. They all looked at Sugawara and clapped for him.

"You're so cool!"

"Let's get over this! We can't be dwelling on this!" Daichi shouted at his team and some boys that were crying wiped their tears away nodded.

"There are plenty of girls out there that we all will fall for, let's not be the people who cry for weeks and become depressed. Alright?" The team nodded.

"Now, let's get ice cream and watch some moves! Nishinoya-senpai you're paying!" Hinata shouted.

"You bet I'm paying!"

They all cheered and headed to get some ice cream.

_____________

Hi guys, this was requested a long time ago and I'm sorry I'm updated it so late. But I had school and I only updated once a month and had lots of requests so I'm sorry it took so long.

I hope you like it, I wanted to do something a little different. Well in my opinion it's different from the other ones I wrote.

I hope you like it, and thank you all reads, it's up to 100k plus reads which I am happy for. Thanks for the votes and comments.

Love you readers~