Koutarou Bokuto x Reader

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu

Just so you know I don't know half the characters in Fukurodani volleyball team. I only know Akaashi and Bokuto. So sorry if something is out of place.

I finally updated, sorry for the wait.

Requested by One5Winged3Angel1

No One's POV

"I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes."

"Yeah, how can we believe him if we haven't seen her?"

"He's totally lying to us."

"There's just no way our captain could have gotten himself a girlfriend before us!"

The boys in Fukurodani Academy boy's volleyball team could not believe that their captain had gotten himself a girlfriend.

"So Akaashi, how did you find out that Bokuto had a girlfriend?" The boys asked upset that they, themselves did not have any girlfriends.

"Well Bokuto-san said himself he got himself a girlfriend and I've seen them together multiple times."

"Damn you Bokuto!"

I know right! I want a girlfriend!"

"But all of you would get rejected by any girl in this school." Akaashi said. The rest of the boys fell to their knees, sad that they all knew that they would be rejected by any girl in the school.

"How did Bokuto get himself a girlfriend? No girl would ever fall for him! How did an idiot like him get himself a girlfriend!?"

"But you know, even if he is an idiot, he does know how to show off in volleyball. He's one of the top 5 spikers so he draws a lot of attention." Akaashi stated.

Akaashi grabbed a volleyball and told the rest of the team, "Instead of worrying about Bokuto-san's girlfriend, start worrying about nationals that is coming up."

As everyone practiced, throwing the ball into the air for someone to spike it, or spiking a ball onto the other side of the court for someone to receive it, they knew something wasn't right.

There was no yelling. There was no happy-go-lucky person around in the gym. There wasn't an awesome spike that no one would be able to receive. They were missing a certain person.

Bokuto wasn't there for practice. Their captain and ace, was skipping practice.

"Don't tell me... He's skipping practice for his girlfriend!"

"Does Bokuto even care about making to nationals!? I can't believe him!"

"How did he even become our captain! Our captain can't be skipping practice!"

To vent all their anger out they all decided to play volleyball hitting their spikes with all their strengths. Well beside Akaashi, he just tossed them the balls. He wasn't upset at all, he just had this blank expression. Can't really tell if Akaashi is upset or not.

As they kept practicing, one of the receives didn't go to well and went flying. The ball headed straight towards to open door to the gym.

You walked into the gym not noticing the flying ball coming towards you.

The team watched in horror as you got smacked right in the face and fell onto the floor.

Reader's POV

"Owww that hurt." The tears started to swell in my eye.

"OH NO! We just hit a girl! Now we'll never get ourselves a girlfriend!" I got up and looked at the team.

"Sorry for interrupting your practice. I came to tell you why Bokuto isn't at practice."

They all looked at me, and I decided to continue, "As you see Bokuto failed his exam for math so he's retaking it today."

"..."

"He wasn't skipping practice."

"He wasn't with his girlfriend."

"He failed a test... HOW Stupid is he!? He's our captain and our ace he needs to study properly!"

While we were talking about Bokuto we heard footsteps coming to the gym. We turned to see who it was and it none other than Bokuto himself.

"I'M HERE!"

"How did the test go?" Akaashi asked him.

"I totally nailed it! Cause.... I'm AMAZING!"

"So that means he failed it..."

"Don't mind Bokuto!" I told him.

Bokuto glared at everyone, "Who said I failed it!? I know I totally passed it! I bet you I got 100% on that test. How do I know because I'm awesome!" He gave a thumbs up to everyone.

We all looked at him, "Bokuto it's okay to admit that you failed a math test." He then started to mope around.

"Anyway, Bokuto since you're late to practice make sure to practice extra hard today." Akaashi said.

"You can count on me for that! My spikes will be awesome today, because I'm the best! Hahaha!" Bokuto laughed.

As the other boys in the team grabbed a ball they realized something.

"Um, who are you?" They asked me.

"I'm (F/N), please to meet you."

Bokuto jumped into the conversation, giving (F/N) a bear hug, "You won't believe this but (F/N) is my girlfriend!" The team stared at her with their mouths open.

"T-That's your girlfriend!?"

"She's so damn cute!"

"I'm going to kill! It's not fair that you have a cute girlfriend!"

The team was so confused on why someone would fall for Bokuto but they had to ask "(F/N), how did you fall for a guy like him!?"

"How I fell for him? Well I first saw him in a match against some school, can't really remember what school you guys were playing against, but I fell for him that day. I thought he was so cool spiking past three blockers." I put my hands on each cheek remembering the day I fell for Bokuto.

The boys fell to their knees not understanding how someone like him was so amazing. Yeah sure he could spike but that was about it.

"(F/N) stay for practice, see how amazing your boyfriend is!" He gave me a grin as I nodded, "Lets practice everyone! Nationals are coming up! Hey hey hey!"

"Hey hey hey...."

__________________________

A/N: Hi everyone! I hope you like it.

Sorry for mistakes in this oneshot, I was to lazy to read through it.

I won't say to much but up next should be Akaashi Keiji

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading! ^.^

Bye

@xSour_Patchx