Hinata Shoyo (Requested by Localhikikomori)

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu!

PLEASE READ-

Hi guys! I'm sooooo happy!!!! I'm so happy because I've gotten 50k reads. I'm just really happy. Since I got that many reads, I decided to update. I just wanted to say, THANK YOU ALL! I LOVE YOU READERS!

Okay, sorry for taking up your time on that, now I'll let you read. I hope you enjoy~

Reader's POV

I stood at the front steps of someone's house, nervous to knock or ring the door bell. I decided to ring the door bell because, what if they can't hear my knocking? Then I would have to knock until they heard me.

A couple seconds passed, and a lady had opened the door. "Hello, can I help you?" She asked.

"U-Um, I'm here to celebrate Christmas with you, I'm Shoyo's girlfriend." I answered her question. "Oh, I'm [Y/N]! It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Hinata." I bowed.

"Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you too." She smiled at me. "I heard you were beautiful, but in person you're even prettier."

"Please come in, you must be cold." She opened the door, and led me in. "You can take you jacket off here, I'll call Shoyo." I nodded taking off my jacket.

"Shoyo! You're girlfriend is here!" She then looked at me, "You haven't met Natsu have you?" I shook my head.

"Natsu come here." A little girl came, and she had orange hair like Shoyo. Plus she was super cute. "This is [Y/N], she is Shoyo's girlfriend."

"Hi, I'm [Y/N]!" I bowed to her.

"Hello, I'm Natsu Hinata, I'm surprised Shoyo got himself a girlfriend, and a pretty girlfriend." I blushed, and smiled to her. Natsu was just adorable!

"I'm coming!" I heard a familiar voice, and I saw a boy with orange hair coming at us at full speed. "A-Ah, [Y/N], I didn't think you'd be here so early."

"I had nothing better to do, oh! Is it really alright for me to celebrate Christmas with you guys?" I asked, not wanting to be a bother. I could only see smiles on their faces.

"You're not a bother, we welcome you!" The mother grabbed my hands and shook them.

"I've been meaning to ask but what's with the box?" Shoyo looked down at the box beside me. "Is it a present!?"

"Of course silly, it has wrapping paper, and it's a present for you. Mrs. Hinata this is for you, it's a gift card for $50 and for Natsu is got her some clothes, I thought she might like." I handed the two their presents.

"Can I open mine?" I shook my head to Shoyo. "I'll give you your present later."

"Would you like some tea?" Mrs. Hinata asked, and I nodded. "Would you like [Y/F/T]?" I nodded once again, with a smile.

A/N: [Y/F/T] stands for 'Your favorite tea."

"Make yourself comfortable." Natsu smiled at me, and I nodded and sat on the couch.

"T-Thanks for coming over..." I heard Shoyo stutter out, which made me laugh. "W-What's so funny!?"

"I'm sorry, I think it's cute how you stutter, I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh." I apologized, trying not to laugh again. "So what do you think your present is?"

"Something to do with volleyball!" He shouted, he's obsessed with that sport. But he was right, it has something to do with it. "Am I right!?"

"It has something to do with volleyball." I stated. Shoyo was about to say something, but was stopped when his mom came with a cup of tea.