Nishinoya x Reader (Requested by @TheFallenOne24)

Domo, minna-san, this is @AnimeFangir27, @AnimeFangirl59's twin sister. As of right now, I'll be working with her, so she can make these one-shots faster, and then you guys can all read your requests sooner. Sorry if my style of writing is different. And I hope we can all be friends! So, please enjoy~

Disclaimer: I do not own you, and I don't own Haikyuu. Nor Katekyo Hitman Reborn

*Note* There will be a lot of 'skips' since it has to do with the plot.

Reader's P.O.V.

"Practice is over, clean up!" I heard Sawamura-senpai shout. Everyone began to put the volleyballs away, mop the gym floors, pull the nets down, and so on. "Good work, everyone!" He shouted once again. Then, Nishinoya-senpai came up to me.

"Nishinoya-senpai!" I exclaimed, waving energetically. He looked like he just about fainted. He must really love being called 'senpai.'

"So, (Name)-chan, since I'm your senpai, I'll get you some ice cream." A blush was tinted on his cheeks, but they were reaching for his ears too. It was obvious he had feelings for me, as for me, I did too, but I'm sick and tired of waiting for his confession. So why not play a little game?

"Not up for it." I huffed, crossing my arms, and looking away. The gym grew silent.

"Did (Name)-chan, just reject Nishinoya-senpai's offer?" Hinata question. Indeed, I did.

"Nishinoya-senpai, ask me again tomorrow." Hopefully I'd like a different relpy. All I really wanted was a confession, so I'll reject every single one of his offers, until he figures it out. If not, I guess I will have to say it. Ugh...

"(Name)-chan, why are you acting like this?" Nishinoya-senpai asked me, slightly hurt from before. Now, I felt bad... But this was no time to get wishy-washy on him.

"I want something else, so ask me tomorrow. Jaa ne, Nishinoya-senpai." And before he could reply, I was already out the door. "I wonder what he'll ask me tomorrow...?"

(Skip to the next day)

"(Name)-chan!" It was Tanaka-senpai. "Why did you say that yesterday?" Should I tell him? I don't know... he may tell Nishinoya-senpai... Oh, you know what, I'll tell him. If he does say anything to Nishinoya-senpai, I'll just hunt him down, and the rest you can think of.

"Well, Tanaka-senpai, I'm actually waiting for him to confess, so I'm going to say 'no' to him everytime, until he gets the memo." This surprised the bald-headed teenager, but it made him laugh.

"So you found out that he liked you, huh?" I nodded, smirking triumphantly. I actually heard it from Nishinoya-senpai himself, but he was talking to some of his friends. And no, I was not eavesdropping... just passing by, yeah, I was passing by.

"Well class is about start, bye-bi (Katekyo Hitman Reborn reference)~" And I skipped to my class.

(Skip to practice with chibi Haikyuu characters)

This time, Nishinoya-senpai had this confident aura. Where's Tanaka-senpai...? "(Name)-chan, as your senpai, I'll get you two sodas!" And cue face palm. I thought Baldy told him, but forget what I thought.

"Nope, I don't want food or drinks. Ask me again, tomorrow." It looked like his hopes were crushed, his shoulders were slumped, he even had a pout on his face. Ugh, his depressed state is killing me, literally.

"Okay..." And he slowly walked to the locker rooms.

"Ah! Nishinoya-senpai, why don't you try to figure it out now. You have thirty minutes to figure it out, and if you can't I'll tell you, deal?" He lit up like a Christmas tree. Oh, thank goodness, that's so much better.

"Um... the water park this weekend?" That's a date, though I wouldn't mind. Whoa, whoa. I'm getting off track, need to concentrate.

"No." I stated, taking a seat on the stage. Everyone watched as he tried to figure it out. Tanaka-senpai was roaring with laughter.

"Noya, you just don't get it." I sent him a glare, Nishinoya-senpai was likely to ask him about that statement.

"Ryuu, what do you mean?" See what I mean?

"You'll find out." Now, I'll give some props for Baldy, he didn't spill my secret. "Now, Noya, keep guessing!!!!!" His determination came back, and he began to ask me questions.

"The movies?" I shook my head. "How about a date?" Oh, so, very close.

"No, you have fifteen minutes left." I pointed out, and he was beginning to panic.

"What the hell is it?!" He fell to the floor, quite dramatically if I do say myself. "(Name)-chan, what is it?! Tell me? Do you want me to teach you volleyball?" Another shake to the head. "Ugh... what am I going to do?!"

"C'mon, Nishinoya-senpai, something you always wanted to say." I practically told him, but he was still too dense to know what I meant. "What have you always wanted to say me?!" Can I slap him? This was so frustrating. I should have known... he would be like this, a huge mess.

"You look like an angel." Seriously? Though I was flattered by the compliment. "You call me 'senpai,' and you let me treat you to anything." Closer, closer.

"Anything else?" I asked. He looked more distant.

"That's all." And that about explode.

"Nishinoya-senpai! Do you know how long I've been waiting for a confession? It's obvious we like each other, in a more romantic way! Or maybe you're just too dense!" Once again, everything went silent. My eyes widened, I didn't mean to scream at him.

"Oh..." The libero said. Did I jump to conclusions, that he liked me? He would be shouting in joy... maybe I did... Ugh, this makes me look bad. "(Name)-chan, I-" But he was cut off by me.

"No, no. I jumped to conclusions that you liked me, forget what I said. I'll be going now..." And my footsteps was the only thing heard.

"I'm so stupid..." Covering my face with my hands, I let out a little cry. I should've known that he wouldn't like me. Now that I think about it, he and Baldy fawn over Shimizu-chan.

(The next day)

At all cost, I began to avoid the volleyball team, especially Nishinoya-senpai. But I had to attend practice, so maybe I'll just ignore them all. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. As classes and classes went by, I began to feel nervous, after this class, volleyball practice was after.

Slowly walking to the gym, I began to think about other things, just to distract me... Hesitantly opening the door, I noticed all eyes were on me. "D-Domo..." I greeted nervously. They all nodded in acknowledgement, and began to set up for practice.

This time, instead of sitting on the bleachers, I sat in a corner, burying my face in between my knees. I didn't watch or notice the glances from Nishinoya-senpai, since I was currently depressed by my idiotic game.

"That's all, guys!" I heard Sawamura-senpai shout. Gloomily getting up, I grabbed my stuff, and began to walk home.

"Matte!" A hand grabbed onto my shoulder, it was Nishinoya-senpai. "I just wanted to ask... you something." He let go of me, and looked straight into my (e/c) eyes.

"What is it, Nishinoya-senpai?" I asked. And before I knew it, soft lips landed on mine. But it was only for a mere second, before the warmth was gone. I looked up, since he was taller than me, only to see him grinning.

"I just wanted to ask, as your senpai, would you go out with me, (Name)-chan?"

A/N: I hope that was okay for you all. It might not be as great as @AnimeFangirl59's oneshots, but I hope you at least liked it. Well, please comment, and request! We'd greatly appreciate it! Jaa ne!

~AnimeFangirl59/AnimeFangirl27~

<3