Chapter 24

Chapter 24

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hate liking someone I don't have a chance with."

~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoo POV

I grumble and mutter a few words under my mouth as I stuff random things inside my backpack. Once my backpack is full, I zip it close and swing it over my shoulder as I walk towards the door. I speed- walk through the hallway, but I abruptly stop once I see her a few meters away.

I roll my eyes as I watch Jenny standing on her toes, peeking through a door's peephole. I realize that she's looking though Jungkook's door, which causes me to smirk. I ignore Jenny and continue to walk, making my way past her. She looks way too focused to even notice me. I hope she doesn't see me...

"Oh- Oppa!"

I turn around, surprised by her language. Why did she call me Oppa?

Jenny smiles and her face glows, but once she sees my face, she raises her eyebrows and looks glum. "Oh... I thought you were Jungkook"

"You're not supposed to be here, you know. This is the boy's dorm" I sigh.  Jenny crosses her arms defensively.

"I was just looking for Jungkook. I searched for him everywhere, but I can't seem to find him. I don't think he's in his dorm either"

"I know. He's in a train going to Busan"

Jenny widens her eyes and stares at me for a while. "Busan? Why is he going there?"

I frown but shrug. "I have to go and follow them. Rian could be in danger for all I know" I turn and walk away, but Jenny's sudden gasp causes me to flinch. She runs towards me, clicking her high heels along the way, and stands in front of me, causing me to stop my tracks.

"Did you say Rian? Jungkook and Rian are going to Busan together?" She asks me angrily.

I sigh. "Yeah. I'm going over there right now to stop Jungkook from making a move on her. Who know's- Rain could be crying right now" I bite my lip as a disturbing image comes to my mind:

 Rian is in the corner of the train, hugging her knees.

"Jinyoo, Oppa! Where are you?" She cries out as she hugs her knees tighter, feeling scared.

"Who needs Jinyoo? You have me" Jungkook appears out of nowhere and gives Rian an evil look. He puckers his lips and reaches out for Rian.

"No! I only like the handsome and dashing Jinyoo! Someone, please help me!" Rian cries out.

I frown and sink my nails into the palm of my hand. "Don't worry, Rian... I'm coming for you". I spin around and walk through the hallway faster.

"Jinyoo! Let me come with you!" Jenny shouts out behind me.

"No! This job is only for me!" I can't let a snobby chatter mouth go to a long trip next to me. She'll only be a burden.

"No! I have to come!" Jenny suddenly runs besides me and grabs my arms tightly. "What if Rian makes a move on Jungkook? Omo, Jungkookie must be so scared right now..." Jenny shivers. "I can see it now- Rian is going to seduce him while Jungkook calls me for help..."

I roll my eyes. "If anything, Jungkook is the one who likes Rian. Rian has no feelings towards him whatsoever"

Jenny crosses her arms. "I think it's the other way around"