Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"I'm not leaving you. Not going it alone. Not looking at the memory of you every time I close my eyes."

-Charles Martin

Rian POV

Rap Monster looks at me with a kind smile, waiting for me to introduce myself. I swallow and point at myself, confused. "Me?"

He squints his eyes and then nods, making me feel like a total fool.

 "My name is Rian" I bow politely. I look at Jinyoo and exclaim, "This is Jinyoo," I look at my right and mutter, "And this is Jenny"

"Well it's nice to meet the friends of Jungkook" Rap Monster grins. He slides open the door of the van, and raises his hand out, motioning me to get inside first. I bow and quickly get inside the van, with Jenny and Jinyoo right behind me. Once everybody gets inside, Jungkook slides the door close and the vehicle starts to move. I notice Rap Monster, who is driving, giving me a glance from the rearview mirror. I blink and look away.

The seats are facing each other, and when I look in front of me, I notice a boy with orange hair giving me a funny look. He stares at me with squinted eyes and pursed lips, as if he is in an art museum and I am a strange painting that he is trying to decode.

I swallow and mutter, "Hi?"

The boy, who must be V, blinks and sits back on his chair, still looking at me. "What are you?"

I blink. "What?"

V slides in front of his chair, and leans forward- a little too forward- and has his face only inches away from mine. I widen my eyes and lock eye contact with him, but keep frozen in fear. As he stares at me, the temperature suddenly goes dramatically up, and I can feel a sweat drop from the back of my neck.

"Yah, don't scare people like that" A guy with dark hair, who must be Jimin, grabs V's neck and pulls him back to his chair. Jimin then looks at me, and studies me with the same expression V did.

"What are you guys doing? Be polite" Jungkook mutters the last part. I say a silent thank you to Jungkook, but my mind is still blank from the staring and awkward silence. I turn to my right to look at Jenny, who is awfully quiet. Usually, she would be chatting her cute little butt off, but she is just silently looking down on her lap, fidgeting with a few pieces of her hair.

"So, Jenny, is it?" Jimin, who is sitting across from Jenny, sits forward and rests his chin on the palm of his hand. Jenny looks up, her cheeks suddenly pink of shyness. I blink, and force myself from laughing- this is a total new Jenny. I never seen her act like this before.

"What do you do?" Jimin asks, smiling. Jenny smiles a little and brushes her bangs to the side.

"I sing... dance... and act" Jenny exclaims, not too loudly but not too quietly either. I can hear a faint tone of cockiness, which makes me sigh of relief. Jenny is back to her usual self.

"Interesting" Jimin smiles flirtatiously. A boy next to him, who must be J- Hope, lightly slaps the back of Jimin's head. Jimin grunts in pain and glares at J- Hope.

"Stop flirting with younger girls" J- Hope sternly mutters, causing Jimin to sigh. Jenny blushes and looks away. I look at Jungkook who rolls his eyes. Meanwhile, Jinyoo smirks.

"I don't understand how people can have bad taste in women" Jinyoo mutters, laying back on his chair and shoving his hands in his pockets. Jenny spins around and scoffs at him, while Jimin squints at him.

"Yah, Jungkook. You have some strange friends, that's for sure" Jimin mutters, not leaving his eyes off of Jinyoo. Jungkook lets out a nervous chuckle.