Chapter 18

Chapter 18

.

____________________________________________

"Courage is not the absence of fear; it is the making of action in spite of fear"

-M. Scott Peck

____________________________________________

 .

Jinyoo POV

After walking my sister, ShinHwa, to her apartment, I walk to school with my mind full of thoughts. She was so serious about wanting to see my "girlfriend". Her eyes told me that she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Ah, what should I do?" I slap my forehead in anger. Why am I so stupid? If ShinHwa finds out that I was lying, she will definitely kill me- just like back in the days when she acted like a bossy noona. Either I have to find a girlfriend quick, or make up a plan to save my life...

Or...

A small and creepy smile rises up on my face. I know a perfect plan! It may be stupid, but it's worth a try.

I run to the campus, eager to get started.

.

.

Rian POV

.

I stare at the picture of my grandmother that was sitting on my table, next to the picture of my mom. All of my favorite people died... Now I have no one...

I set the picture down and sit on my bed. All I keep on thinking was that this is all my dad's fault. If he had never forced us to move here- or at least notified my other family members that we were moving- things might actually be different.

My phone suddenly does a beeping sound, making me flinch. I blink my eyes a few times, and pick up the phone to see that Jinyoo sent me a text.

Come to the roof. I need to tell u something. -J

I sigh as I set my phone down. Jinyoo doesn't know about my grandmother's death, nor does anyone else in this school. Well, except for Jungkook...

My heart froze for a moment when Jungkook's face barged into my mind. After a second, I quickly shake my head to wake up into reality. What just happened?

No... is it possible that I like Jungkook? No... that will happen when pigs fly. I know for sure that I can't even have the smallest feeling for a busy idol, who is already admired by thousands of girls. I slap my forehead a little.

"I'm so dumb..." I shake my head as I stand up and swing my coat around me. I put on my boots and scarf, and throw my my long- handle bag over my head. Once I walk out of the room to go to the roof, the memory of Jungkook was permanently erased from my head.

Once I reach the roof, I see Jinyoo walking back and forth across the whole area, with a really nervous expression. I sigh- what did this brat do now? One glance at his face, and I can tell that he must've gotten in pretty big trouble.

"Alright, what kind of trouble did you get into now?" I say aloud, getting his attention. He turns to me with a surprised look, but without hesitation, he walks up to me.

"What did you do?" I cross my arms and stare at him as if I was his mom. "Did you skip school? Steal lunch money? Or wait-" I cross my eyes. "Were you involved in a gang fight? Oh no, Jin Yoo Jin!" I yell at him angrily.

"What?" Jinyoo muttered.

"Jinyoo! I can't keep covering you- at this rate, the principal will find out! You might even get arrested" I shake my head, disappointed.

"No- wait!" Jinyoo shook his hands furiously. "I didn't do anything!"

"Oh... what is it then?" I ask him, feeling really stupid.

Jinyoo sighed for a moment. "I... saw my sister today..."

I choked on the air. Did I hear him correctly?

"You have a sister?" I ask him, almost about to laugh.

"Yeah... I have an Noona..."

I give him wide eyes- am I going deaf? Did the hardcore, tough, and bad boy Jinyoo just say, 'Noona'? I must be dreaming! I laugh a little, causing Jinyoo to frown at me. I cover my mouth with my hand, muffling my laughs, and waited for him to continue.

"Yes, I have an Noona. I saw her a while ago. And well... let's just say things didn't go so well..."

"What happened?" I ask, but an evil smile forms on my face. "Don't tell me- did you kill her?" I gasp, trying to keep this dramatic. "Jinyoo!"

"Aish, this girl!" Jinyoo groaned and poked me on the forehead. I just laugh. This was just way too funny.

"Actually, I think I did something worse." Jinyoo leaned in closer. "I... lied to her..."

I groan- I was hoping for something much more. "So?" I ask, rolling my eyes. Since when did Jinyoo care if he lied or not? He does it all the time to the teachers.

"Well... I kind of told her that I was the smartest in my class, that I am talented in all four- singing, danging, acting, and rapping, and I that I have... a girlfriend..."

I widen my eyes, amused. "Wow, you really messed up this time. Wait for me in the next world" I roll my eyes as I turn around to leave. Jinyoo suddenly raced in front of me, stopping my tracks.

"Seriously! My sister is really scary- it's no joke!" He whined like a toddler. "Please help me, Rian! I'll make it up to you!"

I sigh. "Okay, okay. What do I do?"

Jinyoo sighed for a moment. He closed his eyes and said, "Rian- be my girlfriend?"

___________________________________________________

Yeah, short chapter...

Rian (pretend she has longer hair) and Jinyoo at the right~

Please Vote and comment~