Chapter 27

Chapter 27

................................................

"If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball."

-Jack Lemmon

................................................

Rian POV

"Shut up, Jenny! Your voice is so loud!" Jinyoo groans as he buries his head into his lap. I let out a small sigh and turn around to look at the window, where I can only see black walls flying by. I am finally riding a train going to Seoul, but with Jenny and Jinyoo constantly arguing, the supposedly fun trip is going horribly wrong.

"What makes you think you can tell me to shut up?" Jenny defends herself by snapping back. Jinyoo groans even louder.

"This woman is driving me nuts" Jinyoo slides back on his chair and covers his face with his hands. Jenny makes a loud hmp sound and turns around, crossing her arms.

"Now now, there's no need to fight..." Jungkook bites his lips as he tries to cool down the heat atmosphere.

"Don't you get into this, pretty boy" Jinyoo mumbles.

"Yah!" Jenny shoots up, pointing a finger at him. "Don't you dare insult Jungkook! You are so dead!"

"Oh come on Jenny, he didn't mean it..." Jungkook stands up and faces Jenny, giving her an uneasy smile.

"Actually, I did" Jinyoo mumbles again. Jenny widens her eyes, and her face becomes red as a tomato. She raises a fist and glares at him. Jinyoo stares at Jenny at the corner of his eyes with a tensed look.

"Come on, Jenny-"

"You are dead!" Jenny interrupts Jungkook and charges towards Jinyoo. I watch as Jinyoo stands up and tries to make a run for it, but Jenny jumps behind him in a piggy- back position.

She then starts grabbing his hair.

As I watch the two immature people fighting, with Jungkook trying to stop them, I can't help but to smile a little.

"It would be nice if you can help, Rian" Jungkooks exclaims once he glances towards me. I sigh, but stand up anyway to help him. As Jungkook grabs Jenny from her waist, I pull Jinyoo down from his shoulders.

"Yah, I'm not done yet!" Jenny yells, throwing her arms around.

"Can she get any crazier?" Jinyoo grumbles loudly as he fixes his hair.

I angrily grab his ear.

"Ow! Let go!" Jinyoo shouts..

"Why do you have to start a fight? Can't you at least try to act your age?" I pinch his ear harder. I finally let go, and Jinyoo yanks away, rubbing his ear in pain.

"Women these days..." Jinyoo mumbles. He walks back to his seat and sits down. I let out a releaving sigh as I follow and sit down next to him.

Jenny grumbles and quickly fixes her hair. She spins around and sits down on a chair across from Jinyoo, turning her gaze away. Jungkook lets out a deep sigh, and runs his finger through his hair. He turns and gives me an exhausted smile, causing me to smile back. Shoving his hands inside his pockets, he walks towards a chair next to Jenny and sits down.

...............

Next stop- Seoul train station, The speaker announces, causing me to sigh happily- home sweet home. I stand up and grip on a pole nearby, but feel a strong strike of pain on my back right away. This is what I get for sitting on a chair for four hours.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks as he approaches next to me.

"Yeah, I'm just tired" I purse my lips and nod. As the train starts to slow down for the next stop, it makes a sudden halt. I lose my balance a little, but feel an arm suddenly griping my shoulder.

"Careful" Jungkook softly tells me as he lets go. I look up and swallow.

"Yeah... thanks" I mumble and look down.

When the door finally slides open, all four of us quickly exit out of the train and out of the station. Even Jungkook, who is almost always in a good mood, looks tired.

"We should call a cab" Jungkook exclaims as he puts a hand out the curb, trying to get a taxi's attention. But I feel uneasy as I look around the street- there's seems to be no taxi around. It is, after all, 1 AM, so how can there be a taxi?

"What do we do now?" Jinyoo mutters.

"Since there are no options left, I may just have to call my manager..." Jungkook mumbles, scratching his head. I widen my eyes.

"Oh my gosh- can the other members of BTS come too?" Jenny, who has been quiet for a while, brightens up. Jungkook looks at her, smiling.

"That depends on them" He grins.

.............

"Oh- look, they're here!" Jungkook sits up straight and points to a white van nearby. He quickly stands up and walks to the curb, waving his hand around to get their attention.

I swallow and sit back on the bench, nervous about the fact that I may see the other BTS members.

What if they don't like me?

What if I smell?

What I look weird ?

What if there are not enough seats for everyone?

I bite my lip as I watch the van slowly approaching to the curb next to Jungkook. Clearing my throat, I stand up.

The door of the van slides open, and I notice a boy with orange hair stepping out. He gives Jungkook a wide smile and jumps on top of him.

"Kookie! It's been a long time!" Taehyung grins widely as he has his arms around Jungkook's neck. More members steps out of the van and surround Jungkook.

I look next to me, and notice Jenny with a nervous expression. I raise my eyebrows- could it be that Jenny is actually nervous to meet all the members? I look to my other side, and stare at Jinyoo fidgeting with his hair, totally ignoring BTS. He doesn't seem too psyched either.

"Hyungs, it's been such a long time! I missed you all so much!" Jungkook grins and hugs all the members.

"We missed you too! But..." Rap Monster raises his eyebrows, "why aren't you in school?"

Jungkook bites his lips and scratches hi hair, laughing awkwardly.

"Um, you see..."

"Never mind that, it's just so amazing to see our golden maknae!" Rap Monster interrupts him and swings an arm around his shoulder. As they all laugh, Rap Monster slowly makes eye contact with me, and raises his eyebrows once again.

"And you are?" He asks me.

..............................

Hey guys! It's been a while :(

I didn't really review this chapter, so please excuse all the mistakes~