Summary of the Ending

Hey guys!

So as promised, I will give you guys the summary of the rest of the book.

I hope you like it!

.....
After Jungkook leaves the school, Rian feels a sense of lonliness. Jinyoo keeps avoiding her, which hurts her a lot emotionally. Fortunately, Rian feels much better everytime she sees Jungkook performing in live TV. Just watching him perform gives her the motivation to work harder in school and get better grades.

Jenny, on the other hand, forgets about Jungkook and quickly continues on with her social life. She of course misses him a little, but she is the type of person who hates unrequited love. She decides to forget about him.

One night, Rian finds Jenny crying in her bed. Rian asks what was wrong and Jenny answers by saying that her parents always ignore her. Jenny's parents never call or text her; they are too consumed with their jobs and money. Jenny's parents never worry about her and she rarely sees them, so she gets the impression that her parents don't love her. Rian hugs her and realizes that this whole time, Jenny was always a fragile, lonely girl who acted mean just to release the anger inside of her. Rian realizes that the two of them were a lot alike, since her mom passed away and she also felt lonely at times. The two of them grow closer.

Jenny notices Rian being alone in the dorm a lot. Even though Jenny can be very rude sometimes, she does have a heart deep inside. One day, she marches to Jinyoo and literally slaps him in the face. She yells at him for avoiding Rian who is always alone. Jinyoo quickly realizes his stupidity, and runs to the all-woman's dorm to apologize to Rian. Despite the public humiliation from being in an all-woman's dorm, Rian just laughed and accepted Jinyoo's apology.

One day, Jenny goes on a date but gets ditched. She pretends that she doesn't care, but she is obviously sad and just stares at the coffee in front of her. She remembers Jungkook and wonders why all the boys in her life always reject her.

Suddenly, Jinyoo sits in the chair in front of her, which makes her really surprised. Apparently, he was working in the cafe but got fired from being " extremly lazy". The two of them talk and argue at the same time, like usual. After, Jinyoo asks if she wanted to watch a movie with him since he feels bad about her getting ditched. Surprisingly, Jenny says yes but quickly gets angry when she later finds herself sitting in a crowded theater full of what she calls "nerds," while watching a space action movie. Jinyoo is the only one who enjoyed the movie.

Years go by and they all become high school seniors. Rian has become a very telented music writer, Jenny gets recruited by several music companies, and Jinyoo also becomes very popular in the rap and dance industries.

Jinyoo and Jenny falls in love, despite fighting with each other all the time like cats and dogs.

The day of the graduation ceremony, Rian walks out of the school to get fresh air. Her dad gave her a bundle of flowers, which she loves. Suddenly, she sees Jungkook outside, carrying flowers.

They hug each other and they tell each other about everything. Jungkook says that he was going to stay in Korea for a couple of days before going on tour again, so he decided to spend most of his days with Rian.

On the last day, in the airport right before his flight, he looks at Rian in the eye and tells her that he loves her. He tells her that he won't be back for a while again due to the tour, but he promised her that he would always love her.

He also tells her that in the future, her last name was going to be Jeon. He kisses her.

Flash forward, and Rian is a famous song writer, Jenny is a famous popstar, and Jinyoo is a famous dancer. Jenny and Jinyoo are still secretly dating.

In the last scene, Rian is in the music industry building where she works, sitting on a couch in the lobby. While taking a sip of her coffee, she watches TV and the channel changes to an interview of Jungkook. The interviewer asks him if he had any "special girl". Jungkook looks down with sparkling eyes and smiled.

He answers with, "Yes, I do"

Rian smiles and touches the engagement ring on her finger.
...

Yup, that was exactly how I was going to end the story! The very last scene was always the way I intended to end the story. Hopefully, you guys like it!