Author's Note

Hey guys!

It's been really long... about 3 years. I know that a lot of people has been requesting me for an update, and I feel so bad for stopping all of a sudden.

To be honest, I have been pushing myself back from updating this story for a long time. There are a couple reasons why: (1) I started this story in middle school, which explains why it was so cheesy, and I am currently so embarassed about it, (2) I'm now a high school senior taking several AP classes which prevents me from having a lot of free time and (3), I didn't like this story that much.

As I grew older, I gradually realized how extremly cringy this story is. Of course, rereading this story gives me memories and makes both my crazy friends and I laugh a lot. There were also many times when I told myself to delete this story and forever erase it from my existence, but I never had the courage to do that. Everytime I get notifications about my story, and everytime I get amazing comments/ direct messages from fans, I always end up resisting on deleting this story. However, I also always feel guilt about not finishing this story for my fans (who I love so much!)

Taking a friend's advice, I decided that instead of ignoring this story for the rest of my life, I will at the very least let you all know how I was intending on how the story was going to end. But before I do that, I do have a bit of chapter 32 written from long ago, which I will update in the next chapter. It is not finished, but I wanted to publish it in wattpad instead of deleting it.

After that, I will give you guys a summary of the rest of the story. Hopefully you guys will like it!

I love you all,
winter_snow26