Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Moving on is easy. It's staying moved on that's tricker

~Katerina Stoykova Klemer

Rian POV

I take out some books and folders out of my locker, and quickly shut the door, securing the lock tightly. I walk through the hallway in search for Teacher Yahn's room.

Once I enter, I scan through the room, and as usual I find an empty chair next to Jinyoo, who is laying back on his chair with an upside down book covering his face. He is obviously sleeping, but no one seems to care.

I walk to the desk next to him and sit down on the chair. To pass time, I start organizing my desk. As I stack the smaller books on top of the bigger folders, my ears wander off and listens to a conversation of two girls nearby. I listen carefully, trying my best to understand their Korean.

"So I waved at him, and he totally smiled back! I almost died!"

"You are so lucky! He only waved at me! I wish he smiled, I love it when he smiles! He's so cute!!!"

"I know! I would die if he asks me out! Do you think it's possible? I mean, he did smile..."

"No, I doubt it. I bet he'll go after Jenny. All the guys like her!"

"Yeah, I envy her!"

I smirk and roll my eyes. If they have Jenny as a roommate, they will change their mind in a second. Every morning, I literally have to wait for an hour for the bathroom, just because she is either busy putting on make-up or just admiring herself on the mirror. We hate each other, so we never talk, unless if she's teasing me or I'm yelling at her. Whenever I study or listen to music, she always gossips on the phone or complains to her friends about having me as a roommate. She is the worst.

"So, did Jenny tease you again?" Jinyoo's voice wakens me up from my thoughts. He lifts up the book from his face and pretends to read it as he flips through the pages, ignoring the fact that it's upside down.

"Nah not today. I wonder why" I mutter. Every morning, Jenny either takes a picture of me sleeping with a bed head and posts it in her blog, or does other small but stupid things that makes me mad.

"Maybe she didn't do anything because of that Jungkook kid" Jinyoo closes his eyes and puts a pinkie into his ear.

"Oh yeah, that idol..." I mutter and look at the ceiling. "I didn't see him the whole day"

"He's probably ditching class because he thinks he's 'too cool for school'"

I smile- isn't that the name of one of his albums? Jinyoo gives me a small smile back, and looks back at his book.

"Okay, class!" The teacher marches into the room, while shuffling through her papers. "Sorry I was late, I had to do some things..."

When teacher Yahn finishes organizing her desk, she walks to the front of the room and stares at us.

"Wait... where's Jenny?" She mutters. The class looks around, some people even looking disappointed because of her absence. After a second, everyone immediately looks at me, waiting for an answer from her roomate.

I shrug. "I don't know. She was here this morning" I say in English as I look at the Teacher, hoping she will understand me, which she does.

"Oh, well I guess-" Teacher Yahn is interrupted by the sound of the classroom door flying open. Everyone, including Jinyoo and I, stare at the door. Jenny suddenly enters the room- and everyone gasps. Next to her is the famous idol everyone is dying to see.