Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love"

~Maya Angelou

Rian POV

As I drag myself up the stairs that lead to the roof of the school, I let out a big yawn . I woke up earlier than usual today- because of Jenny, who was blowdyring her hair at 5 AM. I felt sick of hearing the sound of the machine, so I decided to rest at the school's roof, where no one ever goes to.

I yawn again as I sit on the bench. The sky is still dark, but I know that the sun will come out in a few minutes. I sit back and watch the view.

I take out my backpack and unzip it- there's a snack inside, which is perfect since my stomach is dying for food. As I take out my food, I notice a small, folded piece of paper sticking out in the edge of my notebook. In curiosity, I slide it out- I don't remember putting it there. I unfold it, and start reading.

Do yourself a favor and go back to America. No one wants you here!

Trust me- no one likes you!

You're so annoying! Go away!

I frown as I crumble the paper. I bet it Jenny did it.

Sighing, I say to myself, "Don't worry, Rian. Jenny is just a jerk... don't let her get to you..."

I sigh and stand up, walking to the edge of the roof. Biting my lip, I throw the paper over the edge, and watch it fall and disappear.

"Good" I whisper to myself. Who cares what she thinks? She can annoy me all she want, but it will never have an effect on me whatsoever.

Too bad I don't have an appetite anymore.

Jungkook POV

I step outside, feeling exhausted. I had trouble sleeping, so I decided that maybe a walk outside will brighten my mood.

As I stoll through the school's big lawn, I take a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air. I always hated waking up so early in the morning. But now I'm having second thoughts. It's nice and quiet, and the cool air freshens me up. I should do this more often.

When I stop by a tree to rest, I notice a bright piece of paper on top of the dark green grass, making it almost impossible to not notice it. I kneel down to pick it up. Uncrumbling the paper, I read it. I frown.

Who ever wrote this is horrible.

I crumble it and grip it tightly, looking up at the sky. The paper must have fell from the roof...

Wait a second! I open the paper again and study it.

Go back to America!

I'm not entirely positive, but could this note be for that one girl in my class- Rian? She is the only person I know in this school who's from America.

I think for a while, and Jenny pops into my mind. Lately, in my classes with Jenny and Rian, I noticed that there is a lot of tension between the two girls, especially whenever they are near each other. Could it be that Jenny wrote this?

I sigh and stuff the paper into my pocket. I know that this isn't my business, but I just can't help but be curious.

I have to find out more.

Two hours later.

Jinyoo POV

As I slowly walk through the hallway, with my hands inside my pockets and my eyes halfway closed, many girls rush past me screaming and jumping. I slowly lift my head up and the first thing that catches my eyes is Jungkook. His red hair and glowing skin makes it impossible to not notice him.