Chapter 4 feelings

Kashima's POV

It has a week since i and her have dated
We planned our first date, we decided to go to a cafe and i ask may i invite kotarou because saikawa-san had some business and obaa-san had some important paperwork to attend to.
She pouted but said okay anways, a few hours were left till the date so i decided to go home and got ready first, i wanted to look my best for my first date and first girlfriend, i was.. well...happy to be with her she is my girlfriend but i still remember that Kotarou is my number one priority and i will keep it that way even if i have a girlfriend or not.

It was 5.45 P.M the date was close and we were ready kotarou and i wore our hoodies because it was freezing cold outside. I and kotarou went off to pick her up the 2 minute walk was quick to end and we were in front of her house.
She waved to us before she said goodbye to her parents. Her parents pointed to their house gate signaling us to come in closer to their porch,
"Welcome welcome Kashima-kun, and who might this little cutie be"
"Kota!" Kotarou said while smiling gently
Her parents were in awe by how cute kotarou was

"Mom dad we'll be going now" she said as she waved her parents goodbye
"Oh yes.. Ma'am Sir we will be going Thankyou for the warm welcome, ora kotarou wave the Mr and Mrs goodbye"
Kotarou gave a small wave while i waved my goodbye aswell

We walked to the cafe having small talk on the way. I enjoyed the small talk, i don't know much topics other than stories from our past. I decided to share with her because i felt happy to do so..

"It was a bit awkward because i still barely knew her compared to Hay--" i trailed of on my thoughts
"Hay-a-" i stuttered in my thoughts
Why was it so hard for me to say his name?

I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard her call me by my full given name "Ryuuichi Kashima" she said while pouting, I felt a little blush creep out on my cheeks.

When we finally reached the cafe the waiter greeted us and asked what would we like to eat for dinner
I ordered just a small omlete rice and some small bento the cafe offered for Kotarou, she ordered some sweets since she was still full from her lunch she said. We talked about many things, well... She talked about many things i was still not talking much since i din't feel like it with her once i did talk i only talked about more stories about kotarou's funny incidents.

kotarou looked at us with his usuall sleepy face like he din't noticed he was the topic of our talk here. She excused herself to go to the restroom. I was lost in my thoughts but then i saw a tall figure with dark hair wearing a hoodie he wore a mask because the past few days air polution was really getting in i presume.

He walked passed me and i manage to get a glimpse of his eyes, narrow with light green irises. He din't seem to notice but i felt heat on my cheeks i was like that for about 5 minutes that is exactly how long she took her time in that restroom

She noticed that i was blushing a little.

"Kashima-kun is something wrong?"

"No no its nothing shall we get going?" I stuck out my hand and while having kotarou on the other

She smiled at me and we walked home, fingers tied to each others, we took a longer route but it was there were no cars or motorcycles, so we din't have to worry about coughing or masks.

I walked her to her house before getting back home when i was about to enter i saw kamitani on his front porch with a jacket in hand

Kamitani's POV

"*sigh* why are you always in my head? Why do i worry so much? i know he can take care of himself but i can't help but worry about him" i thought to myself before