My little dragon (21+)

I had to bite my lips on how Ryuu's body is so perfect, that it makes me always want to touch him, have my hands on him.

"Hayato.." He said with a hot breath that went straight to my face, feeling lust tint over my eyes as He held my hand and the other hand slid under my shirt rubbing at my stomach.

"Ryuu... Stop i can't hold back if we continue" i said and held his wrist and stopping him from touching my body, he whined my way and hugged me tightly "Please.. I want you Hayato" he begged.

"Are you sure?" I asked at the end of the line, i was fighting so hard so to wait for his confirmation before i do anything else, anything to him.. We've never done this before and i wouldn't want to go as far as i can if I don't have his consent

He nodded with his head on my chest and i could feel his hands struggling against my hold, telling me by actions that he really meant what he said.

As long as i have his confirmation i din't need anything else, i pulled him up and took his face in my hands kissing him with the same hunger that he showed me.

We stood making out in front of the bed pushing each other making our lips swollen the more we're connected, but we din't want to stop for a second we were heated and we don't want to hold back.

I bit his thin bottom lip asking for entrance, swallowing a short moan from him and feeling him squirm as my grip on his wrist loosens a little.

I opened my eyes to see his own, half lidded ones and found my heart thumping hard on how insanely fast he can turn me on with just a look of his half lidded eyes.

We swirled our tounges in the kiss wanting each other more, all based in lust and love. I carried him up in my arms and he took my face in his hands to continue our heated kiss, not wanting to stop.

Thrid Person's Pov

The boy sat down on the bed, his head being tilted upwards by the smaller one as they continued to touch each other slipping their hands through one another's clothes.

The falcon took initiative and yanked the dragon's hoodie upwards leaving him topless and exposed. A violent blush appeared on his face.

The falcon fell in worry "We can still turn back Ryuu" he said and held his lover's cheek. To his suprise he shook his head. "I want to do it with you Hayato"

He had a stubborn look on his eyes and he connected their foreheads and looked at his boyfriend dead in the eyes "I want to make you feel good!" the dragon breathed out fire, that turned the falcon on more than he could ever know.

The falcon smiled warmly with red tinting his cheeks, and he lets the dragon who was already grabbing the base of his shirt undress him, showing off his sportsman body.

arms fit and big from all the swings that baseball made him do. Chest and stomach toned because of the cruelty of physical training but in the end he appreciated the pay off because Ryuu himself loves this.

Hayato was sitting on the edge of the bed with his boyfriend on top of him kissing his neck, he wrapped his arms around the boy's broad back and tend his neck with their bare torsos rubbing against each other.

Hayato bit his lip, he din't want him to stop because he was simply too good at this that it made him fell for this new side of the usually innocent boyfriend of his.

"Ryuu.. Don't stop" The raven pleaded breathlessly to the dragon, holding his smooth sides gliding his hands over it, ghosting it for that matter making the dragon in question shiver.

The dragon bent down to the other's toned chest and started kissing it, starting it as gentle kisses but knowing that it would turn to marks later on.