Chapter 8 Time

Tw : Mild angst in the beginning

Only Him.

Ryuuichi's dream, I was at a park alone sitting on a bench i looked around to see no one at the large park, i was alone in that large park. Kotarou wasn't with me no one was, and im completely alone.

I looked down at the ground because i had nothing to do but the sudden smack at the shoulders made me look back.

"Oi" the familiar voice said. I looked back to see a figure. He was tall
But i couldn't make out at first because of the sunlight, we were below a big tree. I adjusted to the light and saw Hayato with a big smile, the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.

"Time to go Ryuuichi"
"E-eh go where??"
"Home"

Hayato grabbed my arm to help me up and we walked hand in hand, fingers intertwined.

He no longer had a sterm expression on his face. His eyes were glowing with happiness and a smile always was on his face. I was staring at him the whole time looking at him, feeling attracted so much that i wanted to hug him.

"Ryuu?"
"Y-yes?"
"Is something wrong? Are you having a fever?"
He stopped and held my cheek in his palm and rubbed it gently. We stared into each other, his eyes emitted a warm feeling and addicting feeling. his palms sent warmth to my face. I felt like heaven had just dropped on me.

Without thinking i hugged him tightly.
I din't say anything neither did he, he just hugged me back ruffled with my hair.

"Will you stay here?" I asked out of no where feeling my hand weaken as i felt so happy to be like this with him. "Ofcourse Ryuu i'll always stay by your side forever and ever" he said and kissed me passionately, making me feel like i was home again.

But even in dreams my life was a lie.

We were laughing and talking to each other while holding hands, he was Perfect, he wasn't scared to show his affection in public like kissing my cheek or hand. I always knew he was a good and caring person. I always knew that i loved him with all my heart.

We owned a small apartment in a good neighborhood, He asked me to wait for him while he gets something from the apartment lobby.

"Ryuu would you mind cooking your delicious curry for me?"
"O-ofcourse Hayato!" I said while red creeping up on my face, He laughed at my reaction and held my burning cheeks.

"Okay now i need to go to the lobby to get something from the lobby" After he said that he kissed my temple and walked out the door.

I just obliged and waited for him and cooked the curry. I cooked for about 30 minutes and settle the curry on a dining table that we had.

Time passed fast and he hasn't came back. I was getting worried, what if something happened to him?

I tried so hard to calm myself down but i couldn't take anymore waiting, i ran out the apartment and locked the door.
We lived at the edge of the apartment and the 3rd floor and the stairs were at the center.

I jogged tp the stairs and run down to try and find him. Only to find a figure sitting down at the 1st floor stairs. I ran up closer to him to see.

"Hayato!"
"Ryuu..."
He said weakly, he was gripping his chest the white shirt that he wore was drenched in blood.
"What happened?!"
"Oh.. This? Don't worry Ryuu"
I snapped "Don't worry?! Your dripping blood you dumbass! Im calling the ambulance tears started to come out to my eyes and some started to drip on my phone. "Ryuu i don't think im gonna make it i already lost alot of blood."

"Don't say that you idiot your gonna make it YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT!! Please Hayato please make it for me!"
Hayato coughed and blood started to drip from the sides of his mouth But laughed a little
"Im glad the last face i see is yours Ryuu"