Chapter 25 Kamitani

"Hayato! Wake up!"
"H-huh?"
"Wake up! Graduate!"
"Ryuu? Am i dreaming?"
"No silly! Today's the day!"
"Well then.. Lets get ready!"

Hayato scooped Ryuuichi up and took him to the showers to get ready.
Today is graduation day and they would be looking for jobs after this, looking for new opportunities for their next step in life.

"Im so Happy! We're graduates!"
"Im so happy too" Hayato said kissing Ryuuichi in the cheek afterward

"W-why?" Ryuu stuttered after giggling to Hayato's kiss on his cheek even after so long the little red head can still be bashful from the stoic one's sudden affection.

"Im a graduate and so is my boyfriend" he said as he starred lovingly to his boyfriend his fierce demeanor would always soften as he set eyes on his boyfriend, Ryuuichi starred back at Hayato with the same love in his eyes always happy to be with him.

"Yo! Ossu!" Nakamuro shouted grabbing the couples attention and running towards them. "Nakamuro-san! We're graduates!" The two boys beamed with excitement and so is Hayato even though he doesn't show his excitment.

"Come on lets go see the hall and prepare our robes" The three soon to be graduates made their way to Morinomiya university, stopping once to see the sakura petals dropping from the big tree in the center of the university.

They greeted their friends that they made over their college years and gave hugs to each other, tearing up a bit at
The cruelty of graduation, always bringing tears as who is graduating never know will they ever see each other again after they walk out in their ceremonial robes.

All graduets please prepare your robes we will begin the ceremony in a moment.
"Come on everyone lets make the most of the time we have left!" Ryuuichi said and took Hayato's hand with everyone following behind.

---------

Graduation passed rather quickly, it was them below the big sakura tree in their robes holding the proof that they are no longer college students but rather people who will now strive under no protection of parents, Hayato and Ryuuichi will strive together to build their lives together.

Hayato, Ryuu, Maria, Nezu, Tooru, Yuna made a promise just between them six.
"We'll see eachother again, even after college, never breaking contact you all understand?" They all noded and gave each other a hug.

Maria and Shimizu started crying as these two lovely girls had made a strong friendship bond over the years, considering they were the only two girls in this small but strong circle it's only natural that they stuck to each other and now that they have to part the only thing that they can do is, cry together and pray for each other's safety.

Nezu and Tooru gave each other a pat in the back. They had made quite the bond also, both very kind hearted and handy, they like to help the other four out in their time of needs, and the four would always with no question return the favor.

The 6 students had a strong bond and that strong bond is the same thing that brought tears to the graduates eyes. "We'll see each other again, don't worry!" Ryuuichi well said comforting everyone in this sad moment yet another step in their lives.

-------

Hayato stood there, his face burried in Ryuuichi's soft red hair and Ryuuichi's head leaned on Hayato's chest hearing the heart beat he wants to last and stay with.

"Im glad i found you Ryuu, im glad you're my happiness, im so so glad" Hayato said and held held Ryuuichi's small face in his baseball calloused hands. The magic of the Sakura tree's falling petals combined with the sunlight working their magic on the redhead.