You and I (Request)

Candles on a cake, streamers on every part of the house.

The birthday mood is just overwhelming, so many memories to be made, so many things to look forward to.
Is what they all Say.

Im 30 now and the pasts birthday's we're amazing to say the least having Hayato by my side.

But today is different, so different.

All the daycare children had grown up now, in their teen years 10th grade to be exact.

Speaking of which they all started rolling in and wishing me a very happy birthday.
"Happy birthday Ryuu-Nii!" They all said in Unison.
They gave me a big hug, it was warm just like his.
Those are just some of the birthday wishes that i've got today.

Memories were made with everyone through the magic of photography, Kirin, the twins, Taka their mothers and fathers.

Everyone was there, but he isn't.
Why? Why did you have to be the one?

The party was over, i had decided to stay in the house for a day. I wanted to see my teenagehood again, where You and I started this all.

Where you and i Started connecting our Hearts.

Photography is a true blessing in my life as i caught every moment with you.
Scrolling through my Phone, scrolling through my gallery to be exact.

Every swipe i saw your face, smiling, frowning, fuming with annoyance as i teased you. I managed to laugh today huh? its all because of you..

I felt my eyes water a bit, oh no.. Im tearing up.
"You miss Him dont you? Ryuu-Nii"
I heard the voice of my brother behind me.

He had grown up now. Tall, kind hearted and Handsome.

"Ofcourse i do..i really miss him"

He sat down on the couch beside me.
"Im sorry that he had to go"

Tears started to well again, but this time one managed to break free and made its way to my chin.

Slowly making other cheek wet, tears started streaming down my face. Dripping to my phone that im holding

"I-its just not fair! Its not!"
I lost my composure, i miss him and i can't deny that i hate and can't accept the fact that he's...gone.

"Why did life take so much away from me!? Our parents.. Now him! Life isn't fair!"

"Ryuu-Nii life is never fair, and we cant do anything about it, you can only give him up.. Sadly"

I can only break down in tears and loud sobbing. Kotarou can only hug me, he's tall build reminds me more of you.

My first birthday without you broke me.

In a dream.

Everything's white, what is this nothingness?
I can only walk to the nothingness, seeing more white as i walked what seemed like miles and miles.

"Ryuu"
I heard Hayato.

"Hayato?"

"Come here Ryuu"
"W-where?"

I look around and only saw white nothing else..

"Just walk forward, a little bit more. Faster! I miss you" he shouted.

I felt my legs move on its own, i started running forward hoping i get to see him soon.

Suddenly the seemingly infinite whiteness broke, revealing Hayato with a birthday cake.

"Where are we Hayato?" I look at him confused and expecting an answer

"We're in that place" he said looking down at the cake staring at it softly.
"My favorite place" he said continuing.

"That place that made me fell for you Ryuu.."

Your heart

I can't think straight anymore i just broke down then and there.
"Why did you have to leave me?" I said through my whaling.

He took steps closer to me and kneeled in front of me.
"Im sorry Ryuu, that's life."

"I really Miss you, you know! I miss you! Every night i would cry myself to sleep, everyday i get reminded of you by everything i see! because i did everything with you, everything i dreamed of"
I said looking down at the infinite whiteness below me, and hitting it with my fist.

"Im still with You" he said making me look at him, "im here aren't i? Im in your heart.. and I'll stay.. Forever."

I can only whale once again, screaming out that life isn't fair, life has never been fair to me.. Life is cruel, life has given me hope for once..life gave me him. and life took him away from me.

"Im sorry Ryuu"
"Stop crying.. Please"
He said trying to calm me down
But i couldn't hold back anymore i couldn't stop crying.

"I can't stop, i can't stop knowing that you're not out there with me anymore!"

"Im sorry that i left you behind. Im sorry for everything that i did wrong to you, but i tried my best to recover"

"I know you did your best! I know that you're sorry, but that doesn't change the fact that life isn't fair, Life took you away from me!"

That's just life Ryuu..

When someone steps into your life, you either take them in or shut them out.

If you decided to take them in, expect them to leave a mark if they step out of your life.

That's just how it in this cruel world.