Chapter 11 Since then

Ryuuichi's POV

It has been about one month that I've dated Hayato, many great things came with him, like i started to genuinely respect and take care of myself, healing the wounds, eating correctly even if it wasn't much i still ate what he told, i stopped cutting myself because i din't want to upset him.

we went on dates almost every weekend... Well it was sort of a date, our brothers were always with us because they wanted to see eachother.
The only time we only get to see eachother was in our study sessions where we would tutor each other on the things the other din't understand.

Hayato is way smarter than me so i had the good end at the bargain, he was amazing at almost every subject even if he din't study very hard.
Im so lucky to have someone like him. Im so lucky to be chosen by him.

We already set our eyes on the scholarships for Monorimiya University. Hayato will be taking the sports scolarship and i will be taking the grade scholarship, obaa-san would have paid for it, scholarship or not but i will do everything in my power to try and get that 100% scholarship, i don't want to burden her more than i already have.

It was a Friday, everything went on as usual with us four walking to school together and Hayato was getting more romantic by the day. Compliments and Temple kisses were his way of showing his affection, his smile is beautiful but yet he doesn't do it much.

I was spoiled with his love but yet there's nothing more that i want.

"Ryuu mid terms are coming do you want to study together again?"
I took his cheek and him face me i smiled warmly at him.
"You don't have to ask a question that i will always say yes to"

We went to school and everything went on as usual

Saikawa had already known about our relationship but he decided to keep it a secret.

Flashback to how saikawa found out

It was about 1 week after we started dating.
We had just gone home from the park at night we four were walking together. the two of us and our brothers, Hayato and I were holding hands while chatting with each other as we weren't aware of who was in front of us until Taka shouted.
"Oi its the butler man"

I turned my gaze from Hayato to see Saikawa in front of us holding a bag of groceries that i presumed was for dinner.

He looked at us with a shocked expression that soon after turned to a smile. I was dumb founded to see him, i was shocked, then i realized that i was still holding on to Hayato's hand. We separated our hands and greeted saikawa.
"G-good evening Saikawa-san"

"Good evening Ryuuichi-Sama Kotarou-Sama Hayato-Sama and Taka-sama im sorry for interrupting i had just gone back from the store to pick up some groceries for dinner"

"A-ah its okay Saikawa-san"

He smiled warmly at us

"Im sorry Ryuuichi-Sama may you step in while i have a word with Hayato sama? Taka-sama can also step in for a moment to after this you can all have dinner together"

"Oh uh well okay.. Come one Kotarou ans Taka-kun lets head inside"

I looked at Hayato with worry in my eyes i was scared that maybe just maybe saikawa wanted to drive him away? He gave a small smile that told me not to worry it will be fine.
Its funny how he can calm me down with just a smile or holding my hand.

I took the kids inside and Taka and Kotarou immediately ran of to the living room, that is what i thought. I din't know because as soon as i closed the door i stepped to the window beside the door and moved the curtains so i could see Saikawa ans Hayato talking.
Not 5 seconds goes by and i felt a slight pull on my jeans.
"K-kotarou?"
"Nii-cha?"
I guess that i still had that worried look on my face because even Kotarou confronted me about this.