Chapter 20 A misunderstanding

Tommorow came and i opened my eyes to find i wasn't in my room. i grunted as i got out of my bed and stretched my limbs.

"Good Morning" came from a voice. And i immediately was at ease as i remembered im living with my Boyfriend now.

"Morning" i said back.

"Breakfast is almost ready, after this do you want to take a walk in the park? And maybe jog a little an-" he beams with excitement.

I was already walking towards my excited one, and just hugged him while he's still holding the cooking utensil.

"Or maybe we could go to the gym?
We've been needing of excersise Y'know, expecially you" i said with a laugh at the end.

"H-hey im good at excersise" he said now pouting while looking away.

"I know you are, so lets go to the gym later, okay?"
"Okay.." He agreed.

We ate breakfast while talking about what we could do after the workout session and we agreed to have lunch later on.

while after that he would go home and i will take on an interview as a part time photographer for fairly big magazine company.

And suddenly.
*CRASH*

We heard a very loud noise from the room directly beside us, it maybe something big falling down.

"Hmm?" I just hmmed in annoyance by the disturbing crashing sound while drinking the freshly brewed coffee.

"I think we should go check it out, someone might need help" Ryuu said worriedly

I saw the sight of my Boyfriend's worried face, his worrisome personality sometimes scares me, well i don't want my boyfriend to be manipulated or something worst ofcourse.

But that caring and worrisome personality is just so attractive that i could safely ask.
Who wouldn't love him?

"Fine fine, lets ask them if they need any help"

we cleaned up quickly and headed to the room beside us, Ryuu knocked on the door only to be greeted by more things crashing on the ground and Coughs, lots of coughs...

"Coming" the guy inside said.

Where have i heard that voice?

My eyes suddenly widened from the realization that it was.

"Kashima-San Kamitani San?.."

Fuck

"Oh Nakamuro-San nice to see you again.. Err is there anything we could help you with? You seem to be having trouble with settling in"

"Ah, im sorry for disturbing the i din't place the boxes properly so it fell down the high drawer making those crashing noises. Oh and im thrilled to be your neighbour, please Take care of me"

"Ah, We're also happy to be your neighbours, so.. Do you need any help?"

"W-well that would be nice but you two probably already have plans so it would be rude of me" he said fidgeting.

"I don't mind actually, what about You Hayato?"

I was still giving a subtle glare to the fidgeting one and snapped back to reality by a nudge on the ribs by Ryuu.

"No, i don't"

And thats what we did.
Cleaning, sweeping and lifting boxes all the way round.