Chapter 10 a new start

"Im glad i found you... My happiness"

Hayato's POV.

The burden i carried on my shoulders was lifted, the pain in my chest was gone in only one Kiss, my anger, my jealousy, the sadness and loneliness of that one month i spent without him was nothing compared to the happiness that i got from that one minute our lips touched.

It was beautifull everything was, that night was. The night sky, the fireworks, the stars, especially him.
His big brown eyes that carried so much warmth, so much love.

"Im glad i found you too... My happiness "

Never have i ever loved someone like him.
We met at last year of Junior high and Started our relationship at The last year of Senior high..

I was ecstatic to know would also spend our college years together.
I couldn't control how happy i was when he delivered the news.
I lifted him up by the shoulders like a child and we twirled around. His laugh was contagious, his laugh was all i could hear even in the middle of the firework show.
Now i laughed together with him.

That was the best night i had so far because that was the night when.. My wish came true.

When we finally calmed down from all the happiness and excitement, we walked back to our brothers hand in hand. Our fingers intertwined, warmth spread through my palm as his skin grazed againts mine, such small and smooth hands, but the warmth i felt was more than any bonfire can give.

His innocent face shining more than the fireworks.

Our brothers were still enjoying the fireworks for about 5 more minutes before it ended.

We went home from the festival laughing and talking about how amazing today was.
Well it was the best night for me...
There's no one i want to share this happiness with except for Ryuuichi.

Kotarou and Taka was not clingy as they were to us when we first met. They'd rather walk than be carried now.
So we continued to walk home while mine and his hands still tied together.

I knew that the community we lived in had some people didn't accept LGBT Couples and would try to separate or even bully the ones. but i couldn't care less about myself. I only care about Ryuuichi's Safety.

We arrived at Ryuuichi's Mansion and reluctantly separated our hands.
"Good night Hayato sweet dreams" he smiled
"Goodnight Ryuu" i cupped his cheeks before we waved our goodbyes.
As soon as he stepped inside i felt a shiver, a cold feeling stabbing me, not on my spine but at my hands.

We just held hands for the first time but i got so used to his touch so fast that i forgot how it was without it.

I went straight to bed after that long day, for the first time in a while i slept peacefully.

It was 2 weeks later, in morning that i waited for him in front of his Mansion so we could go to School together.
I waited for about 3 minutes before he came out.

There he was, i couldn't help but smile everytime i saw him.

"Morning Hayato" he waved at me "couldn't go to school without me couldn't you" he said teasingly

"I want to spend every single second with you so yeah i can't"
i said with a playfull but yet serious tone and yet im actually serious.

Red started to show on Ryuu's face.
I smirked and pinched his Cheeks
"O-ow stop that Hayato!" He exclaimed,

"Cute" i muttered under my breath

"H-hey we should go to school now"
"Finee.." I complained to him.