Jealous (21+)

Add : Hayato made Ryuuichi jealous. The two had just gone home from a date and they were drunk.

Warning : Smut 21+

They arrived home and stepped Right inot Hayato's room, everyone was already asleep. And on que the alcohol Hayato drank started to Kick in.

Hayato's vision started to blurr, spliting everything in two or three. He sat down on his bed.

Ryuu cuddled him.

Hayato's stomach churned as he felt the warm arms around him, he opened his eyes to see Ryuuichi face so close to his. He was on top of him while straddling him. His arms were around his neck and face on his chest.

Hayato's body moved on his own, he took Ryuuichi's chin and he started to Kiss Ryuuichi, and Ryuuichi.. kissed back. Hayato held Ryuuichi's cheek caressing it passionately

Ryuu put his hands on his chest. Hayato looks at Ryuu's eyes meeting the half lidded brown orbs, he sank down to his neck to leave marks on it. He made sounds that only Hayato could hear moans of arousal.

Hayato growled into Ryuuichi's ear he felt his stomach churn, either it was the alcohol or the lust clouding and centering within him. Ryuu tried to take charge and put his tounge in hayato'ss mouth.

Hayato smirked devilishly and pinned Ryuu forcefully to the edge of the bed the impact suprised him and made him gasp, Hayato took the chance to stick his own tounge down Ryuu's kiss swolen lips. "Now now Ryuu, i promise i won't hurt you"

Ryuu felt a wave of lust come over him from that and he gripped hayato's broad shoulder. One of Hayato's hands rubbed at Ryuu's chest, and the other started taking off his clothes, unbuttoning the shirt that he was wearning. All that done after he connected their lips again.
Ryuu hate the skin too cloth contact and tried to take the shirt off.

Hayato looked at the sight below him, Ryuu topless and exposed right in front of him, his lust getting stronger almost hitting its full high. He leaned down and sucked on the delicate skin of his chest rubbing every part of it with his hands feeling the smooth skin of his boyfriend's body.

Ryuu closed his eyes and made small moaning sounds. The pleasure, alcohol and lust made him sensitive, either that or it was just Hayato's touches he was sensitive to.

Hayato sat up again and took of his hoodie and shirt below it and clamped Ryuu's lips with his again. He was touching everything he can, his chest, neck, face, thighs Everything that he can reach.

Ryuu tried to keep quiet to tease his boyfriend. But Hayato knew that and he bit down on Ryuuichi's ear and sat them both up forcefully, their chests met and rubbing againts one another. He rubbed his hands all over Ryuuichi's back slowly.. very slowly.

Ryuu shivered and moaned quietly, holding onto his boyfriend's toned arms and biceps trailing every part of his muscles, his lower body moved on its own and started grinding against Hayato's abs.

Hayato lets out a low growl and looked at the bulging fabric that was coming in contact with his skin, he looks back at Ryuu and said in a husky voice "I want you Ryuu, badly"

"I want you too Yato, please take my body" he pleaded and grinded harder, faster. Hayato starts to strip him, leaving nothing of the word "Fabric" on Ryuu. only himself fully exposed, naked and vulnerable.

Ryuu was on the bed in a very submissive position. Hayato admired him for a moment, he can't keep his eyes of Ryuuichi, then he started stripping himself and getting the lube and condom that he all this time kept with him.

He looked up at him with his brown orbs of sight, tinted in lust, sadness, and lingering jealousy. Hayato looked down on him with his green irises that hid his lust and long desire to finnaly have this.