Chapter 17 Ryuu's Closet

3 days went by and Hayato was more lively and energetic despite having to stay in bed. I always keep him company so he had someone to talk to and he visibly showed how much he enjoyed it
.(i mean why not)

My forehead was like a garden for his kisses and we liked to play simple yet fun games, card games, phone games anything as long as we played them together.

He always reminds me how much he loves me and cherishes me. In a span of three days he turned more romantic than ever. I can't help but feel over the moon and fall deeper deeper into this hole that i call love.

To be honest i am a little glad that he had that nightmare. It opened my eyes to how much he actually felt...

I was cleaning his room like always and i decided to cook him something since it was almost lunch time.

"Hayato, what do you want to eat? I'll go cook it right away.."

"Hm what about your delicious curry?"
I jumped and blushed a little on the fact that he still remembers it, it wasn't the best curry i made. Im not good at cooking but i smile everytime he tells otherwise.

"Ah, sure i-i'll go home to grab some curry after i clean your room" I cleaned his room and went back to my house to get some curry and ingredients for it.

And 10 minutes later after i got all of the ingredients i went back to the Kamitani residence to be greeted by Hayato, out of his bed!?

"Hayato! You shouldn't be out of bed your still sick. Go upstairs right now"

"But.. I wanted to help you" he said with a frown, looking at the floor like he was guilty in trial. My heart flutters at the sight infront of me. I can't beleive how sweet he can be even though he's sick.

I looked at him in the eyes.
"Im supposed to take care of you remember? Not the other way around, You don't need to do anything just let me handle the cooking"

"Don't worry i know how to cook it just how you like it, its only for you Love"

He had a small smile at his face and our eyes met.
"Thankyou.."

Hayato's POV

Ryuu now had one of my arms on his shoulder, as he helped me to get to my room. I lied down on my bed and waited for him to finish the curry.

Little does he know why i got out of my room. I just wanted to see him, what if something bad had happened to him and i couldn't do anything? I was so scared to not see him even though it was for Ten measly minutes.

I really depended on him. I depended on the affection of Ryuuichi Kashima.
I was lost without him and i was scared to be lost.

He's the only one that can make me this soft and weak.

I sat there waiting for about 30 minutes trying to restrain myself from getting out ot bed again.

I failed and i no longer could hold myself back i forced myself of my bed and walked to the door only to be greeted by Ryuu who was carrying a tray with the curry.

He looked at me with a slightly irritated face.
"Hayato, i thought i told you to stay in bed"
"W-well y-yeah i-i just wanted to see you" i blurted out.

He gave me a look of sympathy and understanding.
"Does that dream still haunt you?" He said as he pushed the door open with his elbow.