Chapter 12 Love comes with Pain

A/n : Homophobes, bullying and swearing

"Good work everyone The finals are officially over you will all wait for the results until the following week but for now enjoy your free time, you have completed 12 grade!" The teacher exclaimes.

Cheers and Laughter were ringing in my ears, some are even crying on the thought that they might never see each other again.
I looked back at my boyfriend who was already looking at me with his chin lying on his wrist, i could tell that He was sleepy from all the studying and stargazing we did.

"Seems like your tired"
"Yeah.. Glad thats over"

"You still have one week of baseball practice so man up"
"I know, will you wait after with That brat and your brother?"

"Ofcourse.."
I smiled at him warmly.

I saw him look away from me with a little blush on his face.
They day went by so fast, because the finals ended at 9.30 and here we are already at dismissal session.

It was dismissal and Hayato told me to go to the daycare room and he'll catch up after practice.

I was walking alone at the long hallway before the daycare room there was no one there except for 3 boys they were large and but a little shorter than Hayato.
I don't know their names but i knew that they were from Class C, we had four classes on our year. Gifted, A, B, and C.
I had an axious feeling in my stomach when i saw them on this hallway, the hallway was usually empty because no one had much business with the daycare except for other clubs that wanted to do a collaboration.

As i walked pass them i felt 3 pairs of eyes looking at me.

I continued to walk but suddenly i heard.

"Oi, faggot"
I look behind me to see that they're walking towards me.

I look upfront again and walked slower
"Oi, im calling you"

I froze in place and looked down at my shoes, and soon after i saw 3 pairs surrounding mine.

"Disgusting"

The one said as they cornered me to the wall i still looked down at the floor.

"I don't know whats up with you faggots, your disgusting as hell. Yknow that?"

"Guys and guys holding hands, forehead kissing, lip kissing, its all fucking disgusting"

They kept throwing out insults at me
They called me all sorts of things
Trash, slut, asshole, bitch.

I stood there petrified
One of them gave a small laugh
"This week the baseball club has 1 week of practice before the teams parts away, your boyfriend wont be here to protect you this isn't the last time your gonna see us"

Without warning one of them grabbed me by my tie and made me face him.
He glared at me, the look in his eyes were terrifying.
Soon after he slamed me to the wall, i felt a sharp pain in my right shoulder
I yelped out in pain and grabbed my shoulder.

"Your gonna rot in hell, slut!"

They said before turning to a corner.

This is the community that we lived in, i already knew this would happen.
But i was already used to pain emotionally and physically. But i don't want Hayato to worry about this so i decided to keep it a secret.

I went on to the daycare and did things like i used too, Usaida was sleeping while midori was on him and the kids were laughing and playing while i was there sitting at the corner.

I had so many questions, but what i wanted to know the most is how did they know? We tried our best to keep our realtionship either. And why are they so cruel?.