Chapter 13 Hayato's Closet

Ryuu!Ryuu?! What's wrong?!

My mind was blurry at the moment
I was running and running to the nurses office. The ran felt like hours, i was panicking non stop as i ran.

'What's wrong with you?'
'Why din't you tell me?'
'How long has this been happening?'

I had so many questions yet i ignored it all. Because that wasn't important right now.

I knocked on the door hard and the nurse opened.

"Check him!" I shouted.

"O-okay calm down Kamitani-Kun please wait outside while i check him."

I lie Ryuu down on the bed and hesitantly left the nurses office.

And waited infront of the nurses office, anxious, scared and worried was the three that i felt as i waited for that half an hour.

Why din't he tell me?

Ryuuichi's POV

I peaked my eyes open my vision was still blurry from the time i passed out but that quickly passed as i concentrated more on what is infront of me
I grunted as i tried to wake up my body was numb my back stomach was hurting and my head was a little fuzzy.

I looked around the room and saw someone sitting on a chair. As i looked more i saw a cabinet, a first aid kit and the academy flag.
I was in the nurses office!

I panicked and tried to get up forcefully

"Oh Kashima-kun, stop your body is still too weak to move, don't force it.."
"I.. M so-rry"
The struggle of saying two words was heavy as i coughed nonstop from my hurting throat.

"Don't try to talk much either you need some medication for your neck, i won't press you what had happened but i urge you to get some proper rest."

"While on that i will call Kamitani-kun and tell him about your injuries"

'Sh-she checked me?! Im screwed, i need to do something'

By panic i grabbed the nurses hand and shook my head hoping that she would understand, and it seemed like i was lucky that day.

She gave me a confused look but then smiled at me warmly.

"Im guessing that you want to tell him yourself? I wont stop you Kashima-Kun but be honest about where all those camefrom, you trust your friend don't you?"

I nod in agreement and she said that i should get some more rest until the school day is over.

My last school day
The 12th grade students were out there messing up their uniforms, im so selfish for ruining this time for Hayato
We should be out there together having fun instead were separated by that one door.
My head felt dizzy once again and i decided to sleep it out again.

Hayato's POV

I was walking back and forth, trying to remember every detail that could lead up to Ryuu's current situation.
But i was upset ofcourse why din't he tell me? I felt so useless i could have done something but i guess i was too dumb to realize anything.

i need to know everything.
I already told that butler and The chair lady that i would take care of Ryuuichi and that he would go home and stay at my place.

I was just standing there thinking hard to myself and the next time i checked the clock it was tweleve, school was out and it was summer.

I decided to pick up Taka and Kotarou first because i knew that Kotarou would very much want to sleepover since his brother is there.