Chapter 19 Exploration

We were done with unpacking and decided to take a short break until afternoon so that we
Can explore the city at its nightlife.

I was enjoying the breeze from the freshly cleaned balcony of our apartment room, the fresh air, high ground, and beautiful view of the park below, children playing, joggers jogging and bikers biking.
Everything was almost complete until but something was missing.

I looked back to see Hayato with his i-pad and laptop. I snaked my way into the apartment and wrapped my arms around his neck to read with him.
Hayato was reading some articles about the city, beautiful nightlife, many places to explore, sightseeing and many more.

I couldn't help but grin as today we were about to explore what he's reading right now!

"Someone seems excited" he said while looking at the article with a smile now.
"Ofcourse i am, im with you" i said back.

Suddenly he got up and grabbed me again by the waist lifting me up and plopped our bodies on the couch, my hands still tied around his neck and i was positioned on his lap.

Without warning he nuzzled on my neck sending waves of shock and enjoyable pleasure throughout my blood flow. I shuddered and shuddered from this intense feeling thats building up inside me. My legs getting weaker and weaker to the point where i question can i still walk after this?

And he stopped suddenly.
"Im tired from all the cleaning.. do you want to take a nap first to pass the time?"

"Yes i do, my legs are weak from what you did though..." I said with a blush as i stared into his eyes.

He understood me and carried me bridal style to the bedroom we changed to our pajamas once again and flopped on to bed.

Warm hands on my waist as i felt myself drift to sleep.
.
.
.
.

The nightlife began and we were already prepared with casual clothing and some of our money so that we could go dining outside.

I stared in awe as we stepped in a festival area so many people and so many things to try and see.

We started of with some snacks since we were abit hungry from all that sleep.

All was going well and Hayato excused himself to go find a restroom. I sat at the bench we were in and waited for him to come back.

"Ano.... Excuse me?" A stranger called.

I looked back to see a tall boy almost as tall as Hayato, with glasses and a traveling bag. He looked to be a college freshmen just like i am but it was a guess.

"Excuse me sir? Can i ask for this apartments where abouts?"

Its the same apartment we're staying in, i guess this wont be the last time i see him.

I told him where to go and he started introducing himself afterwards.

"My name is Nakamuro Tooru, im a freshmen later on in Monorimiya University At the Hospitality Major its nice to meet you..?"

"Ah, Ryuuichi Kashima im also a fresheman at Monorimiya University's Hospitality Major.. The pleasure is all mine Nakamuro-San"

"Ah Thankyou Kashima-san, I hope we can get along later on"

"Yes, i hope so too"

Suddenly i felt chills on my spine and looked back to see Hayato on the verge of murdering someone glaring at Nakamuro-san.

"Oh is this Your friend Kashima-san?"

I looked back at Nakamuro visibly anxious and sweating.
"Ano... He's my boyfriend"

He jumped.
"Oh im sorry im sorry i din't mean to intrude in your time together" he said while looking behind me.
Hayato already had his hand on my shoulder.

"His name is Hayato Kamitani" I said.
Trying to hide my sweat as i can feel Hayato glare at him.

"Who is this Ryuu?" Hayato said in a cold and dark tone, his deep voice sending more chills down my spine.

"Oh he's a new friend of Mine Nakamuro-San" i said introducing Him

Hayato was visibly not into this new friend of ours and he glared at Him making the guy sweat.
"Stop glaring at Him Hayato" i nudged his ribs.

"Okay-okay" he said with a sour expression.

"Its good to meet you Kamitani-san i hope we can get along well later on" he said while bowing slightly.

Hayato said nothing looked at me telling me that its time to go.

I gave an awkward chuckle.
"Nakamuro-San i think its best you find the apartment now its getting pretty late now"

"Ah yes Kashima-San Kamitani-San, i will be taking my leave now See you two around."

The guy leaves, walking into the night.

"Do You want to have dinner now?"
"Yeah... Lets go"

Dinner went by smoothly until i broke the news that Nakamuro is one apartment with us and possibly our neighbour considering our floor was the least crowded.

Eventually after thinking Hard Hayato just sucked it up and accepted that he could be our neighbour.

The day ended with us sleeping ofcourse..

Not before Hayato whispered to my ear.
"I love you"