Chapter 22 College

"Ryuu... Ryuu... wake up" a voice called out to me.

I sleepily opened my eyes and rubbed it slightly, shifting my focus to the person who called me. It was non other than my boyfriend Hayato.

"Hmm.." I managed to mutter still half asleep. "Wakeup sleepyhead its first day of college" he said getting closer to me
"Aww.. But i wanted to sleep more, come sleep a little more"

I grabbed his neck with my two arms and he suddenly was on the bed beside me again. I lay my face in his soft raven black hair. I almost drifted back to sleep before he scooped me up.

"Oh no your not, your not getting away that easily its the first day of college!" He shouted playfully, he took me to the showers and we had one together.

It was a week after our little fight, im glad we made up fast because i couldn't bare any longer back then, not talking to him for that long scared me anymore of that i could have broke then and there.

He started washing my hair, running his long fingers throughout my scalp, a pleasant feeling if i would say so myself.

After so i quickly finished up and fixed breakfast for us, already in my uniform just waiting to put on the vest.

Breakfast was fixed and Hayato came out of the shower sharp as ever with his own uniform.

We had breakfast while talking about what club that we would join since freshman would be swarmed by upperclassmen after the new freshmen greeting ceremony.

Hayato ofcourse is going to join the baseball club while i don't know yet what club.

We ate our breakfast and went out our apartment ready to go.
"You seem happy today Hayato?"
His smile never left his face from when he woke me up.

"Im with you aren't i? Ofcourse im happy"
I said pulling me closer to him and giving my lips a small peck.

*insert high pitch whistling *
We look to see Nakamuro taking out the key from his apartment door.

"Morning there love birds ready to go to the firstday of college?"
He said teasingly.

I blushed a little that he saw us Kissing for a moment but quickly answered his question.

"Yes!".

We carried on with walking, just the three of us. Hayato had warmed up to Nakamuro after our little incident.

We talked about so many things on the way to college. Until we arrived,
Monorimiya University

The building... Like the academy was very grand. we stepped inside the entrances and was greeted by many new students.

The two of them being Inomata dan Nezu-kun.

"Kashima!" Inomata exclaimed a bit suprised, i dont know why.

"Inomata, Nice to see you again, you too nezu" i said giving them a wave.

"how's your relation ship going?" Nezu said bluntly while looking at Hayato who had my his hand on my shoulder.

"We're doing fine thankyou for asking"
Hayato said monotone.

fate had brought us all together because we all lived at the same apartment nezu and inomata living separately ofcourse.
We're just on different floors

Our small talk was soon interrupted of the announcement speaker ringing.

"All student's please proceed to the main hall to have the ceremony"

We all immediately walked to the main hall and took our seats, we five sat beside each other.

I didn't expect obaa-san to show up here, it turns out that the head of Monorimiya university cannot be here to give the acceptance speech so obaa-san as usuall with saikawa on her side took his place.

Rules, dorm rules, acceptance speech got us 2 hours sitting down on our butts.

Obaa-san dismissed all of us and told to get ourselves to our department building.

I and Nakamuro being in the Hospitality major together will part with Hayato for the time being and walk to our respective departments.

"Stay safe Ryuu i'll see you back at the apartment" hayato said giving me a loving kiss on the forehead.

Making nezu inomata and nakamuro woo at us.
I blushed a little but dint hesitate to give him a kiss on the cheek.
Which only made the others woo harder.

"Please take care of him" he said while looking at Nakamuro.

Nakamuro and i said our goodbyes to Hayato, inomata and nezu after so began our walk to the Hospitality major building.

"You're a lucky one Kashima-san to have someone like Kamitani to be your boyfriend"

"Hehe i guess i am, i really am"

Nakamuro suddenly had a question.
"How did you and Kamitani-san ended up?"

"Ah.. Well it's a long story.."
I told him every detail of what happened, but leaving one detail of it.

That detail that ended up haunting me to this very day... She was that small detail that got me and Hayato together.

We arrived at the building and Nakamuro had to use the rest room, leaving me alone to wait.

My silence was disturb by a familiar Voice.

K-kashima-kun?

Im sorry that the recent chapters have been short or confusing but i'll try to make it up later on.

This book is close to its end im sorry for who enjoyed this book but i cant seem to make a great plot for this book, the original plot was their relationship and i would stop at the start of their colleged years and give an epilogue.

But nonetheless i will try to strech this book as far as i can.

But in the mean time i have 2 more books waiting for you all, one on hold which is KotarouxKirin timeskip and a KamitanixOc book.

Once this book ends the hold on Kotarou kirin will stop.

The two books being a second and third project will have a way thoughtout plot and ending.

This book is my first and im thankfull for every single one of you who read this and streched this to 2.3k reads.