Chapter 9 Confession

Just wanted to say thankyou for 200 reads really appreciate it

Ryuuichi's POV

Today is the day
The festival, i was very nervous about this. Today at school went fast and we were already dismissed. We were walking towards the daycare and made plans for what we wanted to do.

"Kamitani, what time should we go to the Festival? The fireworks are going to set of at 8 tonight."
"Hm.. I'll pick you up at 6?"
"Sounds good"

We picked up our brothers and went home. While waiting for the time to pass by i decided to make myself usefull and Cleaned my room.
While i was doing that i noticed something reflecting my Bedroom lights it seemed to be metal, sharp small.
It was a razor, the same razor i used to cut myself back then.

I had to thank this little thing for it had show me another side of Kamitani, i put it back on the bedside cabinet and went on with cleaning my room.

Obaa-san had already knew that we were going to the festival so there was an envelope of money waiting for us.
Saikawa had prepared some Yukatas for me and Kotarou but i didn't plan on wearing them because it was a bit of a hassle Kotarou said he'd wore them because he didn't mind the hassle.
I just got in casual wear a pink Hoodie with jeans.

We had a small meal before we went on because we weren't sure we would eat much at the Festival
Saikawa just prepared some toast with jam for us.
While we eat he stood near us waiting for any orders from me or Kotarou. Obaa-san had something to attend to so she wasn't in the Mansion with us.

"I suppose Ryuuichi-sama And Kotarou-sama will be going to the Matsuri with Hayato-Sama and Taka-sama"
"Yes Saikawa How did you-- never mind"
"Haha... I know what i should" he stopped there and Smiled at me
"Tonight is a big night Ryuuichi goodluck with that"
"With what Saikawa-san?"
"With your..." He bent down and leaned closer to my ear
"Confession" he whispered and immediately got back up.
"E-Ehhh? How did you know that?" My face turned completely red, scratch that Crimson for that matter
Saikawa let out a small laugh, smiled warmly and said
"Like I've said i will be giving my full support for your decision so best of luck for it"
I felt relieved at his response for that and smiled warmly at him.
"Thankyou saikawa-san it really means so much to me"
"Now its 5.58 Hayato-sama will be here soon i presume"

"Oo-oh yes Kotarou lets go its time to meet Taka-kun"
"Unn!"
We said our goodbye to Saikawa and ran out the door
Kamitani was already waiting for us in front of the Mansion Gates.
"Just in time" kamitani said
I chuckled "shall we get going now?"

Hayato's POV

Tonight is the night
I've only known you for two years but no one has impacted me more than you. I don't want to stop this i want to continue i want to spend every waking second with you.
So tonight please be mine.

We walked to the festival while having small talk such as the weather the Yukatas that our brothers were wearing, i commented on Taka's toy sword
"Tch why did you have to bring that thing, don't blame me if you lose that"
"Hmph, I won wose it i nevwe would wose it"
'Your gonna lose it' i thougt to myself

"Taka-kun hold on to it tight okay? The festival is filled with people so be carefull and don't drop it." Kashima Said.

'Casual clothes really are his thing he looked so good wearing just a hoodie how does he make simple things look good' i cant help to steal glances at him because he looked handsome.

We arrived at the festival and Kashima wasn't wrong about the festival having many people in it.
It was 6.20 and Kashima decided to let the kids have fun until 7.30 because we wanted to find a spot to watch the fireworks.
"Taka-kun Kotarou we are going to watch the fire works at 8 but at 7.30 we are going to find a spot to watch the fireworks ok?"
"Ok Ryuu-Nii"
"Unn"
"Kotarou lets go around and look at the booths"
"Unn!"
Taka proceeded to Drag kotarou to the crowd
"Taka-kun don't run into the crowd like that you can get lost"
"Tch i should have hit him"
"Don't Kamitani"