A glimpse to the future (Epilogue)

15 years into the future from Epilogue chapter.

It's another morning at the homey Kamitani residence, the birds were chirping, the dogs were barking and the sun was blaring through the window. "Hmm? it's the morning" the head of the hotel staff Ryuuichi Kamitani chirped as he wiggled his way out of the firm arms of his husband and making sure he doesn't wake up their little balls of sunshine in the other room.

Ryuuichi as always did his morning routine, went downstairs, marked the calendar, did some morning cleaning and then made breakfast. The food on the pan was sizzling, making little popping noises of hot grease. Soon a little boy with black hair and red eyes walked down the stairs sleepily holding his favorite blanket.

"Hng.." he grumbled as he sat down at the dining table with his sister "Oh? you're surprisingly early Takeo, Mitsumi" the redhead said as he platted their food. "Papa-Yato's snoring woke us up again.." Mitsumi Kamitani, the female twin complained with Takeo Kamitani her brother nodded.

The redhead lets out a small chortle at the fact that his husband's snoring woke up the two 9 year olds "Oh silly, you know your father, it's your everyday" he chuckled and sat down in front of them. "Yeah Papa-Ryuu, we know but you're always beside him while sleeping how can you still sleep well?" Takeo asks.

He smiled fondly "Papa-Ryuu is noise proof when he sleeps, sometimes it can get annoying but it's not something too bad, your papa snores are adorable but lets not talk about that okay?" The twins stayed silent and Ryuu only realized what it meant when an ominous shadow casts over him, green irises fell down on his red hair and then-

"H-hey! Hayato! s-stop tickling me.." He squirmed and holds back his laughter "Stop! please Hayatoooo..." he whined and laughed at the same time, the stoic CEO lets out his own fair share of laughter as he carried him bridal style and by his reflexes Ryuuichi wrapped his arms around his neck. "Who's the cute one here? it's you Ryuu"

"I am not cute, im mean and tough and i'll kick your butt" he pouted and puffed his cheeks out at his husband's direction. "Yeah, sure you will.. what's for breakfast?" He asked and sat them down "just yow favowite, sweet tamagoyaki." Hayato smiled and kissed his beloved in the cheek. "PDA much.." Mitsumi sassily replied "You may be a 9 year old but you sure have one sassy tounge" Hayato chuckled.

...

"Hayato, i'll be taking the kids to school first, you better be ready before i come back" Ryuu announced at the front door, with their two children already in school wear but not exactly eager to go to school "Ugh who's eager to go to school anyways" Takeo rolled his eyes at the thought of his teacher explaining boring materials.

"Oh don't be like that Takeo, today Kota-nii and Kirin-nee will take care of you along with Taka-nii be polite alright?" The twins beamed at their favorite seniors names, and may be brothers as well "What about Kazu and Taku-nii?" Mitsumi asks the adult smiled and ruffled their heads "Yeah, them too"

The readhead was soon pulled by a firm arm and was left with a gentle kiss on the forehead "Be safe, don't go over the speed limit" was the words left by the falcon, and what did he get? A simple pout! "Im not the one who's always driving like Dwayne Johnson in fast and furious am i?" He said, pouting at his husband.

He rolled his eyes playfully with a small smile on his face "I don't know" he shrugged his shoulders getting a hit on the chest "Ow.." Ryuu huffs a breath while crossing his arms looking away from his beloved, it's no mystery why Hayato Kamitani fell for someone like Ryuuichi, kind, affectionate, cute and also one hell of a heart throb for the man.