Morning Lust (21+)

Hayato had just gone out from the showers with only a towel wrapped around his waist, Ryuu didn't notice until Hayato walked up to his closet to get a pair of fresh clothes.

Ryuu looked over and blushed. He couldn't stop looking at his boyfriends perfect, toned back the way his muscles curved when he stretches to get his clothes from the highest cab.

Hayato had his back turned to Ryuu, the towel dropped and he starts to slowly put on his clothes. Ryuu just looked at him and started to get horny by just seeing him like this so exposed.

Hayato finished putting his underwear and trousers and after that Ryuu made a whining sound, Hayato's heart pounded when he heard and looked back at Ryuu.

Ryuu's face was flushed red and his eyes were half lidded again and dazed with lust and desire, Hayato saw and he self was getting more aroused seeing his boyfriend like that.

He crawled to his boyfriend and got on his knees. "R-ryuu?" Hayato stuttered his face getting more violently red and his desire getting stronger.

He looked up at him innocently with eyes that burned straight into Hayato, as he started to pull his trousers and boxers down exposing his now throbbing member, Hayato froze in place he never thought that Ryuu would be the one to initiate such acts.

Ryuu spits on the said member and started giving him a hand job stroking him rhythmically, Ryuu's small hands din't even cover the member fully.

he kept his eyes fixed on Hayato getting more and more turned on by the second looking at Hayato, who's eyes told the same story as his own.

Hayato started panting, his erection getting bigger and bigger his lust getting stronger and stronger to almost its breaking point.

Once it was hard enough Ryuu opened his mouth to welcome his boyfriend in, chocking a little at times because simply it was too big for his small mouth.

Hayato started to moan on the feeling of Ryuu's heavenly mouth covering his erection and his pale and thin lips trying to reach the base of it, Ryuu started using his tounge to graze across his veins. Ryuu reached down and started to give himself a hand job.

It took almost everything in Hayato's power to not cum instantly on Ryuuichi's mouth, his chest started heaving, his eyes getting more half lidded and almost completely being covered by lust and desire.

Ryuu puts his boyfriend's hand on the back of his head. Hayato grits this teeth and pushed Ryuu's head and thrusted his hips forward making obscene noises that is Ryuu's whimpers from being deep throated.

after a while Hayato stopped and let's Ryuu catch his breath, he din't know how insanely Hot Ryuu was when he's like this, how he stuck his tongue with his saliva and his own precum dripped from it, how one of his eyes closed with the other one opening just wide enough for Hayato to see the sate, the desire, the lust that's clouded in.

Hayato carried Ryuu and asked "Are you sure you want this? I can't hold back if we go on" Ryuu nodded and kissed him with fire in his lips, his hand travelled to Hayato's upper torso rubbing his toned chest hungrily, the lust fully taking over him.

Hayato folded Ryuu over himself and spread his butt cheeks wide making the shorter boy let out a surprised moan. Hayato continues to bury his tounge in his enterace preping him slowly working up his own as to not pain him later on.

Ryuu moaned louder and gripped the covers that were against his back. Hayato pushes his tounge deeper and deeper until he cant go further, damping Ryuu's enterance more his free hand rubbed all over his boyfriend's body under the shirt.

He kept eye contact with his Yato. Loving this feeling of the wet muscle inside him Hayato had his eyes closed as he was devouring Ryuu, he wanted more and more, it was like a drug and the user. But paining Ryuu was the last thing he wanted.