Chapter 16 Weakpoint

5.45 PM

They've taken him!? I din't waste anymore time and i just bursted out of the apartment leaving the door open.

I sprinted passed the receptionist and many more people i could feel eyes looking at me like im some sort of a weirdo.

But i din't care anymore i need to save Ryuu, i din't know what they're gonna do by "Sending Him to Hell".

What do they mean what do they mean what do they mean?

I started panting from the non-stop sprinting my chest hurting my legs almost giving in to the tiredness.

But i couldn't give up, i couldn't let him down, i promised myself i would give my life for him, i promised myself i
would protect him. I can't let the good people die young, i couldn't let Ryuu die young.

Those thoughts made me push myself my just tired legs ran at a pace that pushed my chest from a slight hurting to pain. My head was screaming,
"Stop it your hurting yourself, stop Now or your going to get seriously hurt"

But on the other hand my heart screamed.
"Save him, your promised yourself, you promised to me and To him that you would protect him, do everything you can and give everything you've got!"

Suddenly a thought came to my mind. It was from one of our many dates.
The sun was setting and we were on a bench watching the afternoon sun slowly decending.

I recalled his words
"I usually Listen to my heart Because my heart told me that you are the right one for me" he said as we stared into each other.

I arrived at the dumpster and immediately rushed to find the warehouse after a few minutes of running, i found an old abandoned warehouse and rushed inside.

I found Ryuu he was tied to a chair and gagged so that he couldn't scream for help. He looked so defenceless, i ran up closer to him untied him. We hugged at the sigh of releif and happiness from seeing each other.

Until someone broke the silence.
"Well well well din't thought that you would actually show up jackass"

I tch-ed at the sight of him it was the guy from those 3 "i thought i made it clear to stay away from us" i said with an irritated tone.

"You may have won that day but today everything that you say will be reduced to empty threats"

Suddenly i heard a click from behind me. And i looked around to see one of his minions was holding a gun towards me.

"I really thought that i would only Kill your boyfriend but seems like today's my lucky day. Because today we're gonna send both of you to hell"

I was already fed up with the guy and without thinking i charged him with my fist ready to beat him up.

I almost reached the guy but i suddenly stoped at.
*Bang*

I was confused as to why i din't feel anything. I shivered and look back in realization.
"Ryuu!!" He stood right behind me holding his arms out.

He took the shot

With anger in my eyes i sprinted towards the guy holding the gun. I avoided everyshot and managed to take the gun and shot him right in the legs so that he couldn't run and shot him again in the head out of anger.