Continuation of Chapter 13

Sorry i had to split the chapter
It was getting too long for my liking.

Ryuuichi's POV

We continued to have dinner while conversing about later on more specifically our education

Hayato said that he would be taking on management and i will be taking on Hospitality.
We were excited to be together now and later at college and so on.

We finished dinner and went on by checking our brothers only to see that they are already fast asleep.

"Is it okay for Kotarou to share a room with Taka? He can also use taka's clothing"

I nodded and we went on by waking the kids and taking them to Taka's bedroom where we changed and tucked them to bed.

It was 10.25
We went back to Hayato's room and he turned on a movie of my choice while he said that he would be giving meds to my still hurting throat, back and stomach.

"I have some pain killers and some cream to ease those bruises"

"Thankyou so much Hayato" i really am thankfull that he would go all this way for me.

"Now take your shirt off your back isn't going to massage itself"

I jumped from his words and looked back at him he looked at me with confusion written all over his face but it quickly passed as he probably knew why i gave him the look.

"I won't do anything Ryuu... You still have your boundaries and i'll respect it"

Its not that i don't want to but we're still a tad bit young and i haven't turned Eighteen yet. Im glad that he respects boundaries.

I took of my shirt and gave him the consent to start massaging.

"Tell me if i pressed the wrong spot"

he stated before starting of, his hands were big, warm and loving unlike his eyes when he shows strong feelings such as annoyance.

The sensation of his touch was electrifying, i couldn't even focus on the movie since i was too caught up focusing on his touch.

He massaged my whole back for a whole 10 minutes before he applied the cream.

"Im really glad that i made you eat more, your so skinny and puny" he teased

"N-no im not" i said and pouted after.

He chuckles
"Why don't we go to the gym later on? I've been needing of a work out"

"I'd love to"

Silence fell on top of us

"Would you tell me the details of these bruises?"

I started to talk about how the 3 started threatening me, insulting me calling me all sorts of names and eventually beating me up.

"Why so suddenly that they beat you up? They din't do it at the first few days.."

"They brought your name in, they were insulting you too, and i guess i couldn't hold back anymore i punched the guy out of anger." I said as i put his shirt back on.