014

september 13th, 2020
9:58 am

THERE WAS A BANGING ON BRANDON'S door which caused him to groan

He was still nursing a headache from all of the liquor he had drank from last night.

"Oh, fuck." Brandon clutched his head as he padded from his bathroom to the door.

The second that he opened it, Sunday forced her way into the room, "So I'm completely sober now."

"Hi to you too?" Brandon replies as he closes the door behind her, "I guess."

"I need to know something. It's really important. You might wanna sit down." Sunday continues, her voice heightened by panic.

"Ma, are you okay?" Brandon moved to stand in front of her.

"Yeah. Just... Please sit down," Sunday gestured to the couch, "Please, BJ?"

Brandon hesitantly sat down, a wary expression on his face.

"Do you... Do you think I'm attractive?" Sunday asked.

Brandon squinted in surprise at the question, "What?"

Sunday sighed, "Yes or no?"

Brandon took in her deep brown skin, the freckles on her face and her button nose that supported her glasses, "I mean yeah. Yeah, I think you're cute or whatever."

"Okay... Not exactly what I wanted but Imma keep going," Sunday muttered then readjusted her glasses, "I'm just asking because we almost kissed last night and then you pulled away so..."

"I pulled away because you weren't sober." Brandon pointed out.

"That's fair." Sunday rubbed her palms together in a circular motion.

"So you know the worst part about being single is not having someone to consistently have sex with right? And we, me and you, have a great connection, we're with each other all the time already, you've become like my best friend basically so..." Sunday continued.

Her next set of words were slurred together so much that Brandon couldn't understand her.

"Can you repeat the last part?" Brandon asked in a low tone as he sat forward to hear her better.

Sunday closed her eyes and tilted her head towards the ceiling for a couple seconds, "Um... Would you... Would it be possible if... We maybe hooked up from time to time?"

Brandon blinked, trying to process the question, "Like fuck buddies or something?"

Sunday rubbed her hands on the side of her leather jacket, "If that's what you wanna call it, sure. "No feelings, no commitment, no falling in love. Sounds perfect." Sunday glanced at the door, "Right?"

Brandon paused then snickered, "I gotta say ma. I didn't think you were the type."

Sunday stared at him, "BJ, everyone has sex. What type would I be that doesn't?"

"I don't know... The type to wait. You carry yourself different." Brandon shrugged.

"Does that mean you don't want to?" Sunday asked.

Brandon remained quiet, trying to calm his racing mind.

Sunday nodded and started to make her way to the door.

Brandon stood up and seized her hand, "Wait, wait, wait. You gotta give me a second to catch up, ma. You just laid a lot on me."

He gestured to the couch and Sunday folded in one leg as she sat.

"It's just... This is confusing for me. You turn red when I touch you and now you wanna be fuck buddies? Where is this coming from?" Brandon raised an eyebrow.

Sunday folded her hands in her lap, "You don't want a relationship right?"

"Well no. The season's about to start."

"Exactly. I just got dumped, I don't want one right now either. We're friends so all the awkward stuff is already out of the way. It just makes sense. Let's just... Release some tension? Maybe?" Sunday wasn't looking at him.

Brandon chuckled at her words.

"Can you not laugh at me right now? It took a lot of courage to ask you this, the least you could do is hold in the laughter until I leave." Sunday murmured.

Brandon took in a deep breath, trying to play out the pros and cons in his head.

It's not like the idea of having sex with her hadn't crossed Brandon's mind.

She was smart, witty and genuinely had an interest in trying to make Brandon a better person, at least academically.

"Sorry. Trust me I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing because I'm blindsided." Brandon admitted to Sunday.

He turned to look at Sunday to find that she was already staring at him, her bottom lip tucked between her teeth.

"So? Do you... Do you want to?" Sunday asks.

Brandon can't help but to look at her lips, pink and full, "Alright." He says in a soft tone.

Sunday gave him a genuine smile, "Great. Well, we can just... Start now?" She said the last part as a question.

Brandon gave an amused smile as he leaned forward to finally connect their lips.

He cradled her face as he pressed her into the couch, deepening the kiss and slipping his tongue into her mouth.

Sunday wrapped one leg around his waist while her hands went to his braided up hair, lightly digging her fingers into his follicles, similar to roots.

With his other hand, Brandon unzipped her leather jacket in order to gain access to her torso.

Shifting a bit, Brandon moves his lips to the side of her throat.

"Mmm. BJ." Sunday groaned lightly.

"If we're gonna do this... Can you do me a favor?" Brandon pulled away.

Sunday looked up from where she was laying underneath him, "Yeah," She was breathless.

"Call me Brandon during."

Then he captured her lips with his once again as one by one, articles of clothing were dropped to the floor.

NOTE FROM KY
I'm not the best with smut so 🤷🏽‍♀️ sorry if you wanted more!
vote & comment, porfa!