010

august 31st, 2020
6:17 pm

BRANDON WAS in Terrence's room, with a playstation controller in his hand

Terrence's tv was placed on his dresser and the screen was purple and green with Fortnite.

Alongside him on the couch was Cam'ron, Terrence, Isaiah Jackson and Devin Askew, two more members on the basketball team.

"Bro, you're not quick enough." Devin snapped at Terrence.

"I don't do this video game shit." Terrence replied then glanced down at his ringing phone, "Hold up, my girl is calling."

"We can't pause the shit!" Cam'ron exclaimed.

Terrence ignored him as he stood up from the couch, his phone already pressed to his ear, "Hey, Ny. Yeah, I can talk right now."

He went into his private bathroom connected to the dorm and locked the door.

Isaiah laughed as he set his own controller down, "I should probably go too."

"Aight, bruh. Imma stay a little longer." Brandon's ringtone signified a text message.

"Is that Kylah? She fine as hell." Cam'ron commented.

Brandon smacked him then stood up from the couch to stretch, "Don't talk about my blood like that and no, it's Sunny."

"Is she fine?" Devin chimed in.

Brandon wisely chose not to answer and read Sunday's text message.

'Hey, you busy?'

'Nah'

'You wanna hang out? My roommate is here but she's cool'

'Bet. Give me a few'

'Kk'

"Alright, I'm bout to head out too." Brandon said as Terrence came out of his bathroom.

He furrowed his brow at Brandon, "Where you going?"

"Sunday called," Cam'ron interjected with a smirk.

Terrence nodded his head slowly as Brandon looked back and forth between his friends and then shaking his head, "Y'all crazy. I'll see y'all later."