027

october 7th, 2020
5:48 pm

SUNDAY BLINKED AT THE COMMAND, "What?"

"Go lock the door." Brandon repeated, his hand still wrapped around the back of her neck.

Sunday sighed, "We can't do anything right now. We're supposed to be watching that movie for class."

"When is that due?" Brandon asked, his thumb cascading back and forth on her jawline.

"Friday." Sunday answered.

"What's today?"

"Wednesday," Sunday sighed at the look he sent her, "We're supp-."

"We're supposed to be doing exactly this." Brandon cut her off then leaned forward to give her a long kiss on the lips.

"When was the last time we did this?" He asked between kisses.

"I don't know." Sunday admitted after a pause.

"Exactly. We both need this, ma," Brandon pointed out in a soft tone then leaned down to give Sunday another long kiss, this time slipping in his tongue, making it a little sloppy.

When he pulled back, Sunday was fully convinced that he was right.

"The door self locks." Sunday replied in a low tone, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

Brandon smirked down at her then hovered over her, his hands sliding under the hem of her shirt to hold on to her bare flesh.

Sunday wrapped one leg around his hips and Brandon started to kiss all over her face and neck, one hand freeing itself to pinch the waistband of her leggings.

"Why these still on?" He mumbled then resumed kissing the side of her neck.

"My leggings?" Sunday snickered as she slid her hands around his hips so that his joggers would drop to the floor.

Brandon didn't answer as he was focused on resting both of Sunday's ankles on his shoulders.

He moved his lips to her right calf, pressing kisses that led up to her inner thigh, all without removing eye contact, "You cute when you jealous, you know that right?"

Sunday rolled her eyes at that, "No one was jealous. I was just asking questions. Let's relax."

Brandon smirked again, "'Um, are you coming alone?' 'You were busy doing things with your friend.' It's okay though because it was cute."