013

september 12th, 2020
4:38 pm

SUNDAY SAT AT A table in the library, with several law journals, her government textbook and a laptop in front of her

Her hair was in its natural state, curly and in a cloud like shape around her skull.

Her fingers moved across the keyboard at a rapid speed.

Someone had leaned down and folded their arms around her neck and made Sunday pause, "Whoever this is, I have mace on me."

"It's just me. Damn." Brandon chuckled as he removed his hold.

Brandon pulled up a chair to sit next to her, "What are you doing?"

Sunday heaved a great sigh, "I have a ten page paper on the Bill Of Rights and whether it's still relevant or not due by the end of the month and if I don't have an outline by next week, I'm screwed."

"Sorry that I asked." Brandon shook his head, his eyes on the various textbooks, "Did you hear about the party the Alphas are throwing?"

"Yeah," Sunday chuckled, "There's mad flyers in my dorm."

"You're going right, ma?"

Sunday pursed her lips, "I don't know. Dani asked me to go too but frat parties aren't my thing."

Brandon raised an eyebrow, "You ever been to a frat party?"

"Well no..."

"Then how do you know you're not gonna like it?" Brandon pressed, "It's like me with that sushi thing. Try something new, ma. Come on,"

Sunday kissed her teeth, "Fine. I'll go but if anything pops off I'm leaving."

"If something goes wrong, I'll walk you back myself." Brandon replied.

Sunday simply nodded in agreement.

"See ya there!" Brandon ruffles her hair and walks off while a chorus of shushes erupted from their peers.