030

october 17th, 2020
12:02 pm

THE SMELL OF CAR OIL AND RUBBER TIRES filled the air as Brandon played with the stool he was sitting on

Sunday was only a few feet in front of him, laying underneath a jacked up white 2020 Range Rover with a wrench.

"What exactly are you doing with that car?" Brandon asked.

"Fixing the rear axle." Sunday replied, her voice echoing throughout the spacious but empty auto shop.

"A what?" Brandon scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

"A rear axle. It helps the wheels spin," Sunday slid back out from the car, lowered the jack and stood up, "You know, if we're to continue being friends, I'm gonna need to show you a diagram of a car."

"I don't need that," Brandon shrugged, "That's why they have mechanics."

"You are," Sunday popped open the slightly rusted orange toolbox , "Impossible."

"Where is everyone else? Is it just your dad?"

Sunday shook her head, "When he needs me to come in, my dad sends the other mechanics home because they can get a little... Well, misogynistic and cat-cally."

"Ew." Brandon replied.

"Exactly."

Brandon watched as Sunday grabbed a large screwdriver, some pliers and something that Brandon couldn't identify then went to sit in the driver's seat.

Sunday popped the hood and then got out of the car to lean over the expensive SUV.

This... This was exactly why he had come to Louisville.

Brandon couldn't exactly see the shape of her backside through her navy blue long sleeved coveralls but he could see enough for him to start to get a little excited.

Discreetly, Brandon folded one hand over the crotch area of his jeans, "What are you doing now?"

"Well," Sunday said as she curved her back a little more to further lean her hands into the engine, "Well, this car's radiator is really fucked up so I'm gonna replace it and then give it an oil change," She let out an aggravated groan then stood straight up, "I hate when people get nice cars, don't keep up with them and then wanna complain about the price the mechanic gives them."

"You were having problems with the owner?" Brandon scrunched up his eyebrows then glanced down and breathed a sigh of relief when he realized that the lower half of his body had calmed down.