Chapter 6 Sports Festival Pt.1

Alrighty, I might be splitting the sports festival into several chapters! Anyways I hope you have as much fun reading as I did writing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 (Taika's POV)

I sit in the waiting room with my classmates nervously. I lean forward in the chair and place my arms on my knees clasping my hands together raising one finger on each hand in thought. I let out a deep breath trying to steel myself for the upcoming events. 'We're here 'Kumo! Please help me today!' I think to a small imaginary 'Kumo. 

"Watch you thinking of?" A pink girl says with her face in front of mine. My eyes widen in surprise and I snap out of my previous thoughts.

"Oh hi, Mina! Just trying to get myself ready you know?" I mumbled loud enough for her to hear. She stands up straight having been bending down to have her eyes meet mine. She smiles.

"Coolio!" She replies I nod and return to my previous stature. "In Kirishima's words you look very manly in that position," She says bending over again for her head to be at level with mine. I straighten up and sit in a more lady-esk position back straight and legs crossed hands placed politely in my lap.

"Sorry if I was making you uncomfortable!" I say resisting going back to my previous 'more manly' apparently pose.

"Oh no! I actually prefer that one you seem more open like that!" She whines a little. I nod and let myself sit comfortably again. She smiles a little and squeals a bit. I stand up. 

"Do you need a chair?" I ask and motion towards the chair. She giggles a little nodding and sat down. I pulled another chair closer and sit on it cautiously seeing whether she wanted to have a conversation or not.

"You kinda give off major top energy," She says casually her legs facing forward and her torso twisting to face me while her arm somewhat drapes off of the back of the chair. I give her a confused look. She giggles at my reaction. "And still innocent I see~, maybe I could fix tha-" She says before hands slap over my ears causing them to pop. I blink hard at the ache in my ears and I look up to see Iida attached to the hands yelling about something and Mina laughing.

"Iida! I think you popped my ears!" I say in somewhat a normal volume in their standards and half yell in mine. He removes his hand and bows.

"Forgive me Shirakumo-chan!" He says when he straightens back up doing his strange hand-chopping motion. I giggle a little and hear an aww behind me.

"It's okay Iida-san and please call me Taika!" I smile. He nods and goes to hang out with Izuku, Uraraka, and Tsu. I smile a little wider and turn back to Mina who instantly attacks my cheeks pinching them a little.

"Your giggle is so cute do it again!" She says and wiggles my cheeks. I grab her wrists with my hands keeping one finger up. Once she's off I giggle a little at her pouting expression. She smiles and returns to the chair I offered her. I roll my eyes and feel a hand rub my back. I pause and turn to see who was doing it. I see that grape ass-hat doing so. I grab his wrist, again keeping one finger up. He gasps when he sees that he's been caught. I give him a waitress smile.

"Ask for consent before touching someone!" I say happily and yank his arm just enough to get him to knock his head into the chair. I let him go and he goes off to whine to Denki. I roll my eyes a bit and stand up. "Going to the bathroom," I mumble and head to the bathroom area. I stand in the bathroom until I don't want to smack him.

Once I get back everyone is in a tense mood and I raise my eyebrows in an anna oop-esk way. Moments later we all go out into the area to get ready to start the first challenge.