Chapter 7 Sports Festival Pt.2

Not really much to say today but I like having these little messages up here... I don't know why! I am guessing it is because I like to converse with ya'll even though you don't talk back.

Anyways! Let's get to it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Taika's POV)

I scratch at my neck a little and fiddle with my glove nervously while staring intensely at the ground. 

"Next please?" Momo says after taking Kyoka's measurements. I step closer to her and raise my arms to make it easier. "Thank you, Taika!" She smiles. I nod and avert my attention to the wall lined with lockers. It is a very nice wall.  The wall's name is Suzy...I'd name it Jerry but this is a girl changing room. Seconds later she finishes the measurements and begins making the cheer uniforms since I was the last one in line.

~A few minutes later~

"Alrighty, that's the last one!" Momo says and bounces towards me handing me the last one.

"Thank you!" I say and start to walk out the door.

"Where are you going?" She asks. I turn back and smile sheepishly.

"I'm gonna go change in the bathroom!" I say and leave before she could tell me to stop.

~After changing (Ah the time skips are coming back!)~

I cringe and pull my skirt down holding pom-poms while walking with them to the said arena.

"Hey Tai you good?" Kyoka asked walking next to me while gesturing to my skirt.

"Fine just not very comfortable," I mumble.

"Why you wear skirts to school and you seem fine with them?" She asks. Well, the past while at school I have felt like a girl Kyoka! I snark in my head. Instead of saying that I hum. Seconds later we are standing in the field.

"What's this?!" Hizashi's voice rings through the stadium. "It looks like the class 1-A girls are performing for us!" He continues. Tears prick in the corners of my eyes and my face goes red. A few males in the crowd cheer a little. I bring one pom to cover my chest area and one to my hindquarters. Heat begins to boil inside me and the tears that were falling are short-lived when they evaporate the second they touch my cheeks.  I look towards the crowd a little angrily and I notice a man with black hair and purple patches of skin and bright blue eyes. It looks like he smiles at me fondly for a moment.  What the fuck?! I shake my head and turn towards the others.

~Meanwhile with the boys (This will reveal some ships that will be included in the fic)~

~Third person POV~ 

"She looks so pretty," Sero says to his bro Denki whomst was staring at Iida.

"Who?" Denki asks and turns to look at Sero.

"Her!" He points in the general direction of their female classmates.

"Momo? Yeah, I guess but you know who would look good in a cheer outfit? Iida," Denki rambles.

"Yeah, No! What?" Sero replies confused and intrigued at his friend's last few words.

"What?" Denki replied with a small oh shit face. "Anyways! Who are you talking about you can't just say her!" He complains.

"Shirakumo-I mean Shigaraki," Sero replies and does the shy gesture and blushes a little. Kaminari begins laughing and pauses to look at his friend seeing he was actually serious and had a small glare on his face.

"Taika?! Bruh she looked like a stupid ass tomboy last time I looked at her" He says recalling one of his memories from when they were small kiddos.